- In a shadowy world, one must often stand alone.
- Distinctive Shadownman embroidery looms at front.
- Classic six-panel design.
- Sewn-on eyelet detail with solid-color squatcho.
- Stretch Flexfit® design for easy fit.
- Pre-curved bill.
- "Living the dream" text under brim.
- Toes on the Nose vintage logo hit at back.
- 63% rayon, 34% polyester, 3% PU spandex.
- Circumference: 24 in
- Brim: 2 3⁄4 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Shadowman Flexfit® Hat by Toes on the Nose. Sorry!
Interested in new Toes on the Nose products?
Inspired by the art of longboarding, Toes on the Nose offers a wide array of products for the beachside set. Graphic tees are screenprinted with signature designs that celebrate the Hawaii and California roots of surfing while woven button-down shirts and Hawaiian shirts round out the casual wardrobe. For the surfing crowd, boardshorts, volley shorts, mullet shorts, swim trunks, and rashguards transition from the water to the surf shop to the boardwalk without skipping a beat.
Today, Toes on the Nose continues the longboarding tradition, catering to the surfer who wants the clean and classic style reflecting the simplicity of earlier times. Capture the California surfing experience along with the surfers who live it and embrace the variety of subtle differences that make longboarding life so unique.