- Like two peas in a pod, fashionable and functional have a bond like never before when it comes to the Timi & Leslie™ Hayley bag!
- Made of synthetic leather for easy care.
- Holds several bottles, diapers, a snack and one of your baby's favorite outfits.
- Dual shoulder straps with an attachable crossbody strap.
- Front exterior zip pocket.
- Secure top-zip closure.
- Matching change purse, zipper bag, bottle carrier and changing pad included.
- Interior lining with multifunctional zip and slip pockets.
- Bottom Width: 16 in
- Depth: 5 in
- Height: 15 in
- Strap Length: 60 in
- Strap Drop: 30 in
- Handle Length: 22 in
- Handle Drop: 11 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 3 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Hayley by Timi & Leslie Diaper Bags. Sorry!
Interested in new Timi & Leslie Diaper Bags products?
While the accessory-design and comedy worlds have very little overlap, there is at least one common denominator between the two, and that´s handbag designer Leslie Newton. Newton can now see what she´s created just about everywhere, too. As the creator of Leslie Newton Bags, a collection of sleek diaper bags inspired by vintage shapes and fabrics, her handi work is sold in stores all over the world.
The baby bags as they are called come in all sorts of fabrics from vintage looking prints to basketball leather. There was a need for a hip, yet functional diaper bag; Timi and Leslie baby bags were the pioneers to fill this void. Leslie´s latest diaper bag collection is chic and sophisticated, using fun fabrics with vintage-inspired prints, and a small shoulder-strap. The ladylike shapes hark back to a more elegant time when ladies didn´t lug 10-pound sacks filled with life´s many necessities around every day, but still have Newton´s signature whimsical touches.
Timi & Leslie Diaper Bags Hayley
Love! It is functional and stylish. I'm hearing lots of compliments when out with my new diaper bag. I love all of the interior pockets. I have not tried the stroller straps so I cannot comment about their durability.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Iowa
- September 22, 2012