- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Please Note: Due to USPS international mailing standards, at this time, we cannot ship items with lithium batteries to military addresses (APO, FPO or DPO).
- Welcome to the cutting edge of performance technology. The Timex® Ironman Sleek 150 Lap Tapscreen Full-Size Watch is made for the serious performer who knows every second counts. Are you ready to play? Game on.
- Performance watch with a durable and lightweight resin case.
- Molded resin strap with buckle closure.
- TapScreen Technology logs split times with one firm tap on the watch face.
- Easily access the information on your watch without breaking your stride.
- Oversized display makes information easy to read.
- Audible alarms also provide real-time performance feedback.
- Sleek, modern design of watch face.
- INDIGLO® night-light with NIGHT-MODE® feature.
- Target time pacer.
- Water resistant up to 100 meters.
- Includes a dated training log that provides your best lap, average lap and total time.
- Features a digital display with 100-hour chronograph with lap or split option in large digits.
- 150-lap memory recall.
- On-the-fly lap or split recall.
- 199-lap counter.
- Hydration and nutrition alarms so you can always be aware of your health needs.
- 24-hour countdown timer with stop and repeat.
- Sixteen interval timers with repeat.
- Automatic interval repetition counter.
- Three daily, weekly, weekday or weekend alarms.
- Two time zones.
- Large digits for easy reading.
- On-screen prompts make for easier time setting.
- Forward or backward setting.
- 24-hour time.
- Month, day and date display.
Face Width 36mm
Face Height 44mm
Face Depth 14mm
Band Width 19mm
Band Circumference 10 inches
- Please Note: At this time, we cannot ship this item to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, any international locations, P.O. Boxes, or military addresses (APO/FPO).
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Ironman Sleek 150 Lap with Tapscreen Full-Size Watch by Timex. Sorry!
Interested in new Timex products?
In the 1990s, Timex vigorously pursued its long tradition of technological innovation and market leadership. The company introduced the industry's first electroluminescent watch face in 1992, when the blue-green Indiglo® night light appeared on some of its digital and analog watches. Today, more than 75 percent of all Timex watches are equipped with the Indiglo night light®. The All-Day Indiglo® display, using a hologram-like material, provides greater contrast between digital numbers and the display background. In 1994, Timex introduced the Data Link® watch, a sophisticated wrist instrument that carries scheduling, phone numbers, and other personal information, having collaborated with Microsoft to create the necessary software to communicate the data from computer to watch. In 1998, Timex pioneered its i-Control™ turn n pull analog alarm watch and, in a joint venture with Motorola, a new wrist pager called Beepwear®.
Today, the Timex Corporation is the nation's leading watch manufacturer. With a large and varied line of watches, Timex has the style for everyone. From the locker room to the board room, there is a great Timex style time-piece for you.
Timex Ironman Sleek 150 Lap with Tapscreen Full-Size Watch
Average rating is 4 out of 5 from a total of 15 reviews.
Top Positive Review
2 people found this review helpful.
The tap functionality is fantastic! I can very easily time the rest periods in the gym. I also wear it when playing volleyball and doing cardio -- especially useful when a machine has broken or no display. It was supposed to be a watch for sports and gym, but I like it so much I now wear it most of the time. I have developed sport attitude to the mundane activities of life. Now I time my mourning routine and commute like a sport a activity trying to take the time down. Lots of fun from that watch!Read more » « Show less December 10, 2011 by Anonymous
- Tim - customer
- from sacramento
- June 24, 2011
The tap functionality is fantastic! I can very easily time the rest periods in the gym. I also wear it when playing volleyball and doing cardio -- especially useful when a machine has broken or no display. It was supposed to be a watch for sports and gym, but I like it so much I now wear it most of the time. I have developed sport attitude to the mundane activities of life. Now I time my mourning routine and commute like a sport a activity trying to take the time down. Lots of fun from that watch!
- Anonymous - customer
- December 10, 2011
This watch is easy to use. Has a large face that's easy to read and is simple to use.
- Anonymous - customer
- September 27, 2011
Like just about everything about this watch. I use it mostly for my interval workouts. I especially like the alarm feature. With my busy work schedule, I set it to remind me to eat. Silly, I know. But if I didn't have alarm I could go all day without eating - not good when trying to lose weight. The timer is perfect runs outside if you run the same route. If you don't, this watch isn't for you because it doesn't track miles like Garmin does. But then, you can easily find mileages for almost any route online.
I'd also recommend: Garmin, Polar
- Anonymous - customer
- from Phoenix, Arizona
- May 29, 2011
I purchased this watch for swimming and I actually have not done a time trial since I got it so I can not verify if the tap is as awesome as I think it will be but, I love the watch it is a little stiff, but it has a low profile and doesn't feel like a huge watch.
- Dayna P - customer
- April 14, 2011