- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Please Note: Due to USPS international mailing standards, at this time, we cannot ship items with lithium batteries to military addresses (APO, FPO or DPO).
- For the tactical sportsman that doesn't want to be seen or heard, there's the Timex® Expedition® Vibration Alarm Full-Size watch.
- INDIGLO® backlight.
- Dual mode alarm with vibrating and/or audible alert.
- 100-hour chronograph with lap/split option.
- 24-hour countdown timer.
- Hydration alarm helps you to monitor your fluid intake.
- Three alarms and three time zone setting for traveling ease.
- 15 preset occasions to set reminders for birthdays, anniversaries and meetings.
- Buckle clasp closure.
- Battery: CR2032.
- Battery has an approximate lifespan of two years.
- Water resistance up to 100m.
- Please Note: At this time, we cannot ship this item to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico, any international locations, P.O. Boxes, or military addresses (APO/FPO).
- Case Height: 43 mm
- Case Width: 43 mm
- Case Depth: 15 mm
- Band Width: 1 in
- Band Circumference/Length: 10 in
- Weight: 2 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Expedition® Vibration Alarm Full-Size by Timex. Sorry!
Interested in new Timex products?
In the 1990s, Timex vigorously pursued its long tradition of technological innovation and market leadership. The company introduced the industry's first electroluminescent watch face in 1992, when the blue-green Indiglo® night light appeared on some of its digital and analog watches. Today, more than 75 percent of all Timex watches are equipped with the Indiglo night light®. The All-Day Indiglo® display, using a hologram-like material, provides greater contrast between digital numbers and the display background. In 1994, Timex introduced the Data Link® watch, a sophisticated wrist instrument that carries scheduling, phone numbers, and other personal information, having collaborated with Microsoft to create the necessary software to communicate the data from computer to watch. In 1998, Timex pioneered its i-Control™ turn n pull analog alarm watch and, in a joint venture with Motorola, a new wrist pager called Beepwear®.
Today, the Timex Corporation is the nation's leading watch manufacturer. With a large and varied line of watches, Timex has the style for everyone. From the locker room to the board room, there is a great Timex style time-piece for you.
Timex Expedition® Vibration Alarm Full-Size
This is a wonderful watch. I am all the more amazed considering the maker! I bought this watch because I was curious about the vibration alarm. I have a hearing disability, and it is impractical for me to sleep with the type of hearing aids I wear. There is no alarm I have tried that is portable and will awaken me. Little did I know that this inexpensive yet mighty watch would solve this problem! The vibration may not seem very strong, but it is perfect for me! I sleep soundly, but as soon as this little puppy starts its waves of vibration, I am up! There is an added bonus in that I am awakened much more gently. No more being startled awake. The only downside is that I had to get used to wearing a watch when I sleep. That took all of two nights. It is surprisingly comfortable.
- Michael D - customer
- from New York, New York-the town so nice, they named it twice!
- December 11, 2012
The product description is misleading. The vibration not only fails to keep going for 20 seconds, it just buzzes for literally 3 seconds and is barely noticeable. The "Vibration" selling point doesn't live up to its "alarm" requirement. There is no way that is an alarm. The traditional beep, sure that works fine but might as well write off the vibration feature of this product.
- Anonymous - customer
- from United States
- September 19, 2012
Great watch, simple to use. The vibration alarm is perfect for waking yourself up but those around you.
- Anonymous - customer
- from New Jersey
- February 26, 2012
It's a good, basic, inexpensive watch. I bought it for the vibrating alarm, because I sometimes sleep with earplugs. It doesn't vibrate that much, but enough to wake me. The compass points around the bezel are superfluous because there is no compass feature on this model. The only real negative is that you have to go through a bunch of main set functions to change the alarm from tone to vibe - you can't do it from the set-alarm function. The numbers are larger than on some other Expedition watches by Timex, which I think is a plus.
- SMP - customer
- from Jacksonville, FL
- November 25, 2011
Arrived in a timely fashion, and it is a lovely and comfortable watch. It does everything as advertised. It replaces a beloved watch that had come to it's end of service time and could not be fixed. It meets all the check points in what I require in a watch. Thanks Zappos'.
- Philip s - customer
- from New York New York
- August 3, 2011