- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Please Note: Due to USPS international mailing standards, at this time, we cannot ship items with lithium batteries to military addresses (APO, FPO or DPO).
- Shouldn't reading off the time be as easy as cake? Confidence and sophistication come together in the simple elegance of a timeless Timex® watch.
- Silver-tone polished brass case.
- Genuine leather strap.
- Three-hand display.
- INDIGLO® night-light allows for easy reading in low light.
- Easy-to-read dial with oversized numbers.
- QuickDate feature.
- Buckle clasp closure.
- Battery Type: CR1216.
- Water resistant up to 30m.
- Please Note: At this time, we cannot ship this item to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, any international locations, P.O. Boxes, or military addresses (APO/FPO).
- Case Height: 25 mm
- Case Width: 25 mm
- Case Depth: 8 mm
- Band Width: 1⁄2 in
- Band Circumference/Length: 8 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 0.6 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Easy Reader White Leather Strap by Timex. Sorry!
Interested in new Timex products?
In the 1990s, Timex vigorously pursued its long tradition of technological innovation and market leadership. The company introduced the industry's first electroluminescent watch face in 1992, when the blue-green Indiglo® night light appeared on some of its digital and analog watches. Today, more than 75 percent of all Timex watches are equipped with the Indiglo night light®. The All-Day Indiglo® display, using a hologram-like material, provides greater contrast between digital numbers and the display background. In 1994, Timex introduced the Data Link® watch, a sophisticated wrist instrument that carries scheduling, phone numbers, and other personal information, having collaborated with Microsoft to create the necessary software to communicate the data from computer to watch. In 1998, Timex pioneered its i-Control™ turn n pull analog alarm watch and, in a joint venture with Motorola, a new wrist pager called Beepwear®.
Today, the Timex Corporation is the nation's leading watch manufacturer. With a large and varied line of watches, Timex has the style for everyone. From the locker room to the board room, there is a great Timex style time-piece for you.
Timex Easy Reader White Leather Strap
I was all excited for this watch because of the indiglo feature. Guess what? It stopped working after less than three weeks! I called Timex, and they said the bulb had probably burned out. I said, but it's a brand new watch - only had it three weeks! They said who knows how long the watches sit in the warehouse before they ship, and in that time, even an unused bulb could burn out if the watch sits in the warehouse for months/years. The repair itself(i.e. they fit it with a replacement bulb) is free, but you have to mail them your watch and pay money for shipping for them to send it back to you once repaired. It doesn't even cost that much to mail! That is ridiculous. I spent some money on this watch and within three weeks it's main feature dies? I'm not throwing good money after bad. I'll make do with a no-glow indiglo. And think about it, you'll have to drop *more money every time the indiglo bulb dies, in the first year. After that, you have to also pay for the bulb itself and the labor, and who knows how much that will cost. Shame on you, Timex. Poor show.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Boston, MA
- October 14, 2012