- This streamlined bag is built for speed—perfect for grab-it-and-go errands.
- Durable ballistic nylon exterior and lightweight nylon interior lining.
- Watertight flap construction keeps water out.
- Secure hook and loop closure allows quick access to your goods.
- Memory-adjust cam buckle on the shoulder strap eliminates the need for daily adjustments.
- External vista loop.
- Slash pocket on the back wall fits most 15" notebooks.
- Internal zip pocket and organizer for your pens, i-gadgets, etc.
- Padded strap for carrying comfort.
- Bottom Width: 17 1⁄2 in
- Depth: 5 in
- Height: 13 in
- Strap Length: 49 in
- Strap Drop: 19 in
- Weight: 1 lb 4 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Spin Messenger (Small/Medium) by Timbuk2. Sorry!
Interested in new Timbuk2 products?
As one of the leading brands in urban lifestyle bags, computer carrying cases, travel luggage and related accessories, Timbuk2 shines on. Tried and true fabric defines their largest collection of styles. In addition, you won’t find any environmentally harmful polyvinyl chloride (PVC) in their bags. Timbuk2 takes pride in their PVC-free liners, which are just as durable and waterproof as vinyl but more supple. Best of all, these liners are better for the environment, which makes everybody happy.
Great, innovative design is part of the driving force behind Timbuk2. Developing and designing durable, multifunctional bags for today’s brave commuters is what they do best. From their authentic working class roots in the bicycle messenger subculture, to their remarkable transformation into a hip, urban fashion accessory, Timbuk2 is a brand with authenticity, heritage and a loyal following.
Timbuk2 Spin Messenger (Small/Medium)
I loved this bag but sent it back because the size is too big for what I need. The Zappos listing is confusing - says "Small/Medium" but I actually think that Timbuk2 has both sizes but you can't make a choice on Zappos. Anyhow, I am going to track down the right size. The orange color is adorable but pretty bright.
- Erin - customer
- from San Francisco
- April 1, 2013