- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Stay organized and ready for the day with the spacious Parcel Tote (Medium) by Timbuk2®.
- Generous main compartment with internal organization and key fob.
- Interior features a dedicated water bottle holder.
- Separate internal pockets for your essentials.
- Convenient external pocket for quick access.
- Removable shoulder strap.
- Vista loop for blinky light attachment.
- Bottom Width: 16 in
- Middle Width: 20 in
- Top Width: 20 in
- Depth: 6 in
- Height: 11 in
- Strap Length: 60 in
- Strap Drop: 30 in
- Handle Length: 24 in
- Handle Drop: 12 in
- Weight: 1 lb 4 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Parcel Tote (Medium) by Timbuk2. Sorry!
Interested in new Timbuk2 products?
As one of the leading brands in urban lifestyle bags, computer carrying cases, travel luggage and related accessories, Timbuk2 shines on. Tried and true fabric defines their largest collection of styles. In addition, you won’t find any environmentally harmful polyvinyl chloride (PVC) in their bags. Timbuk2 takes pride in their PVC-free liners, which are just as durable and waterproof as vinyl but more supple. Best of all, these liners are better for the environment, which makes everybody happy.
Great, innovative design is part of the driving force behind Timbuk2. Developing and designing durable, multifunctional bags for today’s brave commuters is what they do best. From their authentic working class roots in the bicycle messenger subculture, to their remarkable transformation into a hip, urban fashion accessory, Timbuk2 is a brand with authenticity, heritage and a loyal following.
Timbuk2 Parcel Tote (Medium)
Perfect bag for toting around daily essentials for work or play. I've only had the bag for a short time but I've received many compliments about it. Love all of the compartments and pockets.
I'd also recommend: Dakine
- Anonymous - customer
- from Vancouver, BC
- November 19, 2012