- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Get to where you need to go with the dependably spacious style of the Timbuk2® BFD Duffel.
- Lightweight duffel made of fine-weave ballistic nylon.
- Medium version of this duffel is ideal for overnight or weekend trips.
- Features a mesh organizer on internal side of top flap for your small accessories.
- Two main nylon handles for easy carrying and two side nylon haul handles.
- Removable shoulder strap that's adjustable so it can be worn as a crossbody strap.
- Adjustable compression straps make compressing or expanding your load easy.
- Folds into its own pouch when not in use for easy storage.
- Top-loading zipper access.
- Materials: 420D nylon.
- Bottom Width: 19 in
- Middle Width: 25 1⁄2 in
- Top Width: 24 in
- Depth: 13 1⁄2 in
- Height: 10 1⁄2 in
- Strap Length: 50 1⁄2 in
- Strap Drop: 22 in
- Handle Length: 29 1⁄2 in
- Handle Drop: 12 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 6 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the BFD Duffel (Medium) by Timbuk2. Sorry!
Interested in new Timbuk2 products?
As one of the leading brands in urban lifestyle bags, computer carrying cases, travel luggage and related accessories, Timbuk2 shines on. Tried and true fabric defines their largest collection of styles. In addition, you won’t find any environmentally harmful polyvinyl chloride (PVC) in their bags. Timbuk2 takes pride in their PVC-free liners, which are just as durable and waterproof as vinyl but more supple. Best of all, these liners are better for the environment, which makes everybody happy.
Great, innovative design is part of the driving force behind Timbuk2. Developing and designing durable, multifunctional bags for today’s brave commuters is what they do best. From their authentic working class roots in the bicycle messenger subculture, to their remarkable transformation into a hip, urban fashion accessory, Timbuk2 is a brand with authenticity, heritage and a loyal following.
Timbuk2 BFD Duffel (Medium)
The bag should be called the BBSSB Duffel (Best Bag Since Sliced Bread). I purchased it to match with the Timbuk2 Copilot that I have in the same color for larger bulkier items such as snorkeling or skiing equipment. It is stylish, plenty big, has three mesh pockets on on either end and the lip which is handy. The bag also has side belts to cinch the bag down closer to your packed items to give you a tighter fit. Another redeeming feature is the bag folds into itself and you can throw it in your Copilot or other luggage that Zappos sells to bring back extra souvenirs (junk you don't need) or for storage. It is well made. I highly recommend this bag.
- Arthur A - customer
- from Dallas
- December 17, 2011
Great big duffel that compresses down to nothing. We store it in our regular luggage just in case we need a 2nd bag while traveling.
- Alfie F - customer
- from El Paso
- October 9, 2011