- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Take on the rain, snow, wind and mud with the tough protection and dry comfort of the Trenton 6" Waterproof Boot from Timberland PRO®.
- Waterproof full-grain leather upper with a GORE-TEX XCR® membrane to ensure optimal protection and climate control.
- Polycarbonate hardware provides lightweight, non-metallic durability.
- Padded top collar for more comfort while you're in movement.
- Cement construction provides improved flexibility and reduced break-in time.
- Mesh lining with Agion® treatment promotes a drier, healthier in-shoe environment.
- Contoured, open-cell PU footbed for all-day comfort.
- Molded EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioned comfort.
- Innovative Anti-Fatigue technology absorbs impacting shock, while offering optimal energy return for all-day, standing comfort.
- Nylon shank for added support.
- Vibram® rubber outsole has superb traction with exceptional slip resistance, oil resistance, heat resistance and abrasion resistance.
- Weight: 1 lb 4 oz
- Circumference: 14 in
- Shaft: 6 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Valor Trenton by Timberland PRO. Sorry!
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Timberland PRO Valor Trenton
These are great boots. Timberland makes quality items, and the PRO Valor Trenton are no exception. They are 100% waterproof, very comfortable and pretty sweet looking. If to do over again, I would've purchased a different model. this is only because I scuffed the toes within a few days of purchase. The look and flexibility lend to first responder type professions. These are great boots.
I'd also recommend: Timberland PRO!
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from Pittsburgh, PA
- April 18, 2013