- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The Timberland PRO® Hyperion WP XL Safety Toe boot works as hard as you to keep you protected when your working in hazardous environments.
- Waterproof leather upper features a waterproof membrane for extreme abrasion resistance and keeping your feet dry in wet conditions.
- Thermal plastic urethane (TPU) instep overlays allow for a better fit and support.
- Alloy safety toe cap, shaped on a TiTAN® XL last, provides lightweight protection and a more generous fit.
- Dual-purpose top hardware for quick lacing and added durability.
- PowerFit™ comfort system has supportive comfort at key zones that enhance movement and provide vital support for maximum comfort.
- Mesh lining with Agion® antimicrobial treatment for improved odor control and a more comfortable foot environment.
- Cement construction for better flexibility and easier break-in time.
- Contoured, dual-density footbed with Dynamic Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of foot while providing enhanced moisture management for all day comfort.
- Molded EVA midsole has a lightweight construction for excellent athletic performance.
- Durable rubber "double toe" and Ever-Guard™ leather backstay provides increased protection against abrasions.
- Fiberglass shank offers excellent structural support.
- Durable Vibram® rubber outsole is slip, oil, and abrasion resistant, and features the Ladder Lock™ outsole radius, offering comfort and stability on extension ladders.
- Electrical Hazard Protection meet ANSI Z41PT99, ASTM F2412-05 and ASTM F2413-05 standards to provide protection from open circuits.
- Safety toe meets I/75, C/75 impact and compression, ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11 safety standards and features a roomier toe box for better comfort and excellent protection in hazardous environments.
- Weight: 1 lb 15 oz
- Circumference: 14 in
- Shaft: 6 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width EE - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Hyperion WP XL Safety Toe by Timberland PRO. Sorry!
0% Full size too large
20% Half size too Large
80% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
20% Excellent arch support
80% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Timberland PRO Hyperion WP XL Safety Toe
Love these boots! Comfortable out of the box. Excellent protection! They are a little warm for summer work, but my feet are safe and comfy. The top hardware is fantastic, it does not crush when your crawling around on the floor making up outlets. Size was right on, usually you expect to up the size on steel toes, but the wider toe area makes the normal shoe size fit right. I put in some quality insoles because I have a high arch and no shoe on the planet seems to have my high arch, no big deal. Great buy, and great seller, you can't go wrong with Zappos, seriously.
- J.P. - customer
- from Colorado
- June 19, 2013
Far better boot then the Timberland Pro Titan with safety toe. More grip, better support, and superior protection. I am a truck driver and go through boots every 4 months. These have lasted me 7 plus. And have a good 7 more. Best boot I have owned. By far.
- Chris C - customer
- from Elizabeth, NJ
- June 17, 2013
I love these. I am on my feet all day, climbing ladders, crawling in attics and under houses and these boots hold up well. The mesh in the vents on the sides does fray a little but overall they are very good boots. I would recommend them especially if you are on your feet for eight hours or more.
Felt a half size larger than marked
Felt true to width
Excellent arch support
- David - customer
- from florida
- May 11, 2013
- Anonymous - customer
- April 17, 2013
Ordered these for my husband. He walks and climbs ladders alot! He can't say enough about these. He said they feel great even after 10 hours.
- Michelle G - customer
- from Chicago Suburbs
- March 8, 2013