- Be ready for anything the day throws your way. The Timberland® Park Street Slip-on will tackle it all with you.
- Uppers made of premium full-grain leather.
- Crash Blaster™ technology provides enhanced cushioning for an all-day comfort.
- Convenient twin-gore slip on styling for easy on and off.
- 100% recycled PET lining for climate control and breathability.
- "Does it fit?" sockliner allows for a sure fit.
- OrthoLite® footbed for added comfort.
- Green Rubber™ outsole made of 42% recycled rubber.
- Weight: 11 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 5.5 Youth, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Earthkeepers® Park Street Slip-on (Youth 2) by Timberland Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new Timberland Kids products?
In 1996, Timberland introduced boots and shoes for kids. Timberland Kids has grown from 6 styles in 1996 to more than 100 Timberland Kids’ models in 2004. Quality materials and kid-specific design expertise ensures great-fitting, premium footwear for kids.
Commitment to community shapes Timberland's business from start to finish and is a priority in their relationships with their partners. As part of Timberland’s commitment to the communities they serve, they donate proceeds from the sale of Crib Booties to "Share Our Strength," a long-standing partner of Timberland. Their mission is to end children’s hunger in communities around the world.
100% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
0% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
100% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Timberland Kids Earthkeepers® Park Street Slip-on (Youth 2)
Bought these for my 9 year old son for school, but they're great casual shoes as well. They're easy on, easy off and very comfy. Love the rubber sole of this shoe very sturdy.
I'd also recommend: Geox
Felt a full size larger than marked
Felt true to width
Excellent arch support
- Leddy F - customer
- from New York, NY
- December 26, 2012