- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Enjoy the rocky trails with the GT Scramble Mid Hiker from Timberland®.
- Premium leather upper with a fully gusseted tongue tp help keep out debris.
- Leather upper is treated with DWR for water resistance.
- D-ring lacing system allows for easy on-and-off wear and a secure fit.
- Soft textile lining ensures an abrasion-free environment for all-day wear.
- Full-length, compression-molded EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning and shock absorption.
- Exclusive Gripstick™ and Green Rubber™ outsole is made with 42% recycled rubber and delivers long-lasting durability.
- Weight: 1 lb 2 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the GT Scramble Mid Hiker by Timberland. Sorry!
Interested in new Timberland products?
The Timberland mission is to equip men, women and kids to make a difference in their world. With styles ranging from men’s outdoor boots to urban classic-heritage styles, Timberland offers a shoe for casual and outdoor wear. Moving forward in the women’s fashion world, Timberland now offers shoes, sandals and boots with versatile selections that translate effortlessly from day to night.
Timberland has a rich history which is represented by Abington boots and women’s tall and riding boots. The heritage comes of age with the eco-friendly Earthkeepers™ line that combines Timberland classic silhouettes with a reduced impact on the environment.
Timberland is a big company made up of a lot of small parts and incredibly talented people. They make boots, shoes and sandals that are comfortable enough to wear all day and rugged enough for all year. The people at Timberland don't rest on their accomplishments. If they did, they would have only made one waterproof leather boot.