- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Style and eco-consciousness come together with these Timberland® shoes.
- Full grain leather with contrast stitching for much added visual appeal.
- The leather used in the construction of this shoe is from a tannery rated Silver for its water, energy and waste management practices.
- 360° functional, rawhide lacing system allows for easy on-and-off wear and a secure fit.
- Soft leather lining ensures an abrasion-free environment for all-day wear.
- Exclusive anti-fatigue comfort technology massages the foot with each and every step.
- Flexible rubber outsole delivers long-lasting durability on a variety of surfaces.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 13 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width EE - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Earthkeepers Hulls Cove by Timberland. Sorry!
Interested in new Timberland products?
The Timberland mission is to equip men, women and kids to make a difference in their world. With styles ranging from men’s outdoor boots to urban classic-heritage styles, Timberland offers a shoe for casual and outdoor wear. Moving forward in the women’s fashion world, Timberland now offers shoes, sandals and boots with versatile selections that translate effortlessly from day to night.
Timberland has a rich history which is represented by Abington boots and women’s tall and riding boots. The heritage comes of age with the eco-friendly Earthkeepers™ line that combines Timberland classic silhouettes with a reduced impact on the environment.
Timberland is a big company made up of a lot of small parts and incredibly talented people. They make boots, shoes and sandals that are comfortable enough to wear all day and rugged enough for all year. The people at Timberland don't rest on their accomplishments. If they did, they would have only made one waterproof leather boot.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
50% True to size
50% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
0% Felt true to width
100% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
50% Moderate arch support
50% No arch support
Timberland Earthkeepers Hulls Cove
This has turned out to be a good shoe. Initially the toe box was a little cramped, but like a true moc toe should, it has molded to my foot shape. The upturn in the toe area may contribute to this, but it probably makes walking easier. The heel pad is super cush yet stable, really feels great. The front of the shoe lacks any cushion or shaped footbed, so walking on pavement makes the front of my foot a bit less happy than the heel. Nice leather and materials. The looks are pretty much as pictured, note a little rough-out leather high on the tongue. Two slight negatives: The waxy finish looks great, but it sure attracts some dust in the first weeks I've had it. And with my high instep, the smooth top of the shoe almost at once developed a smooth but tall crosswise hump where the toe meets the tongue, so it looks a little less sleek. But overall a good sturdy useful shoe, not too heavy, not too dressy or too casual, more support and walking comfort than most mocs or loafers, I'm satisfied.
Felt a half size smaller than marked
Felt narrower than marked
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- April 17, 2013
I was disappointed in these and returned them almost immediately. They do not look as good in person as they do on the web. The width advertised as EE was marked simple as W on the shoe, and felt more like a D at the ball of the foot. On the flip side, the heel was too wide and slipped. Felt sure to give me a blister. It looks like having the leather shoelace wrap all the way around the back would help with this, but in practice it doesn't. The sole is not particularly padded and the arch support is minimal.
Felt true to size
Felt narrower than marked
No arch support
- Stacy - customer
- from Cleveland Heights
- March 27, 2013