- When protecting those peepers is of utmost importance reach for the Podium™ S Fototec™ shades from Tifosi®.
- Features variable tint technologies that contribute towards an exceptionally speedy transition time.
- Lenses do not transition to the full dark state when inside vehicles, as the windshield's UV protection inhibits this.
- Light Night Fototec Lens:
· 75-25% light transmission.
· Features the widest transition range.
· Clear-to-smoke transition delivers all-day comfort and clarity.
- Grilamid TR-90 frame construction for optimal durability and resistance to chemical and UV damage.
- 100% UVA & UVB Protection.
- Hydrophilic, adjustable nose and ear pads.
- Fits small to large.
- Good fit for women.
- Includes a zippered hard shell case.
- Temple Length: 123 mm
- Frame Width: 151 mm
- Weight: 1 oz
- Lens Height: 42 mm
- Lens Width: 75 mm
- Bridge: 18 mm
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Podium™ S Fototec™ - Light Night™ by Tifosi Optics. Sorry!
Interested in new Tifosi Optics products?
Tifosi sunglasses offers some of the most technologically advanced sunglasses for both men and women. Tifosi Optics offers eyewear lenses in Tifosi fototec lenses, Tifosi golf interchangeable lenses, Tifosi interchangeable lenses, Tifosi polarized lenses, Tifosi non polarized lenses and women´s specific Tifosi sunglasses. The Tifosi Optics team strives to develop the most user-friendly and cutting edge sunglasses on the market. Offering a wide array of sunglasses for a variety sports, Tifosi sunglasses seeks to keep you pushing your limits.
By enhancing your performance, it´s no wonder why athletes keep seeking Tifosi sunglasses. Whether you´re a runner, golfer, fisherman, mountain bike, road bike, rock climbing or whatever you´re into, Tifosi has the right pair of sunglasses to meet your needs. Tifosi Optics makes quality sunglasses so you can spend less time worrying about your gear and more time focusing on your passion for sports.
Tifosi Optics Podium™ S Fototec™ - Light Night™
With the Podium sunglasses on my face, the only thing you can see is the black nose pad. This design might (maybe?) be okay with extremely dark lenses, but with light lenses, the glasses just don't look right at all.
- Andrew - customer
- March 12, 2013