- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Superior technology, innovative design, and maximum protection is what you'll find every pair of Tifosi® sunglasses.
- Grilamid TR-90 is a homopolyamide nylon characterized by an extremely high alternative bending strength, low density, and a high resistant to chemical and UV damage. Translation: TR-90 is virtually indestructible.
- Hydrophilic rubber temple and nose pieces resist aging, UV breakdown, and are designed to increase grip when in contact with sweat.
- Stay Fit ™ temples adjust in all directions for a custom fit that will stay put.
- Used for high-impact resistance and optical clarity, polycarbonate lenses flex instead of shattering upon impact. The optics of Tifosi polycarbonate lenses are further enhanced by a decentering process which virtually eliminates optical distortion and magnification.
- Glare Guard ™ is a reflective lens coating that reduces glare and decreases eye fatigue while still allowing the wearer to distinguish terrain breaks.
- Three lens colors included.
- AC Red™ lenses are designed to be suitable for all conditions. 27% light transmission.
- Clear lenses - 98% light transmission.
- Smoke with Red Glare Guard lenses - 12% light transmission.
- Smoke with Glare Guard lenses - 17% light transmission.
- Case included.
Lens 71mm W x 39mm H
- Temple Length: 132 5⁄7 mm
- Lens Width: 137 1⁄1 mm
- Bridge: 15 3⁄10 mm
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Pavé™ Interchangeable by Tifosi Optics. Sorry!
Interested in new Tifosi Optics products?
Tifosi sunglasses offers some of the most technologically advanced sunglasses for both men and women. Tifosi Optics offers eyewear lenses in Tifosi fototec lenses, Tifosi golf interchangeable lenses, Tifosi interchangeable lenses, Tifosi polarized lenses, Tifosi non polarized lenses and women´s specific Tifosi sunglasses. The Tifosi Optics team strives to develop the most user-friendly and cutting edge sunglasses on the market. Offering a wide array of sunglasses for a variety sports, Tifosi sunglasses seeks to keep you pushing your limits.
By enhancing your performance, it´s no wonder why athletes keep seeking Tifosi sunglasses. Whether you´re a runner, golfer, fisherman, mountain bike, road bike, rock climbing or whatever you´re into, Tifosi has the right pair of sunglasses to meet your needs. Tifosi Optics makes quality sunglasses so you can spend less time worrying about your gear and more time focusing on your passion for sports.
Tifosi Optics Pavé™ Interchangeable
Average rating is 4 out of 5 from a total of 11 reviews.
Top Positive Review
3 people found this review helpful.
These are the best sunglasses for the money that I have ever bought. I have had Oakleys and Gargoyles in the past, but these have them beat. They fit great and are very light and easy to wear. The interchangeable lenses are fairly easy to trade in and out and the hard case that it comes with is great for storing the extra lenses and cleaning cloth. All in all a great buy.Read more » « Show less June 12, 2010 by Jason H
Top Critical Review
1 person found this review helpful.
Nice looking glasses. Fit my head funny, sat way up high so that I could easily see under the lenses. I bought them for road cycling so I wanted good top coverage while bent over but these were too high setting for me.Read more » « Show less June 23, 2012 by Shon
Nice looking glasses. Fit my head funny, sat way up high so that I could easily see under the lenses. I bought them for road cycling so I wanted good top coverage while bent over but these were too high setting for me.
- Shon - customer
- June 23, 2012
Stay away from these glasses. They came with a bent frame or something so they sat crooked on my face. Tried them anyway (they are pricey) and the earpieces dug into the side of my head (after I tried to widen them because of the bent frame). Do not buy!
- Anonymous - customer
- from Utah
- May 19, 2012
Good sunglasses in terms of blocking out glare and sun. Fit and finish is a little rough.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Seattle, WA
- December 29, 2011
I value the way that there is minimal bright light leakage in to my eyes due to the fullness of the lens and the close fit to my face. The design gives me no intrusion of frame in to my field of view. Also, I am a stickler for clean lenses but equally I like to wear my glasses on my head when not using them. My fear was that the rimless lenses would contact my (short) hair and therefore the lenses would get smeared through contact. However the nose rests keep the lenses from touching my hair while wearing them in this mode, so that fear is unfounded. Would buy these again tomorrow if I lost them.
- Julian G - customer
- April 25, 2011
I wanted sunglasses for running but didn't want to break the bank! These glasses fit the bill. The overall value is amazing! You get three different lenses (clear, dark, and reddish) for different light conditions. I've only changed the lenses once and I will say it was challenging. I didn't want to break my new glasses the first day and with as much force as it took to remove the lens, I thought I would! I have to give only four stars because after only wearing five or six times, the screw, nosepiece and trim fell off the glasses. It was easy to repair, but it seems like it could happen again. The package also comes with a great semi-hard case with a soft protective bag/lens cleaner. Definitely something you'd pay extra for a comparable pair of Oakleys. I would definitely buy these again for the value!
- Damian F - customer
- from Furlong
- January 21, 2011