- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Feel racy as you hit the path for a pavement pounding run in the Jet shades from Tifosi Optics™.
- Grilamid TR-90 frame construction provides optimal durability and resistance to chemical and UV damage.
- Shatterproof, decentered polycarbonate lenses help to minimize distortion and sharpen peripheral vision.
- 100% UVA and UVB protection.
- Hydrophilic rubber temple and nose pads.
- Fits small to large.
- Includes a zippered hard shell case.
- Temple Length: 122 mm
- Frame Width: 135 mm
- Weight: 1 oz
- Lens Height: 42 mm
- Lens Width: 65 mm
- Bridge: 18 mm
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Jet by Tifosi Optics. Sorry!
Interested in new Tifosi Optics products?
Tifosi sunglasses offers some of the most technologically advanced sunglasses for both men and women. Tifosi Optics offers eyewear lenses in Tifosi fototec lenses, Tifosi golf interchangeable lenses, Tifosi interchangeable lenses, Tifosi polarized lenses, Tifosi non polarized lenses and women´s specific Tifosi sunglasses. The Tifosi Optics team strives to develop the most user-friendly and cutting edge sunglasses on the market. Offering a wide array of sunglasses for a variety sports, Tifosi sunglasses seeks to keep you pushing your limits.
By enhancing your performance, it´s no wonder why athletes keep seeking Tifosi sunglasses. Whether you´re a runner, golfer, fisherman, mountain bike, road bike, rock climbing or whatever you´re into, Tifosi has the right pair of sunglasses to meet your needs. Tifosi Optics makes quality sunglasses so you can spend less time worrying about your gear and more time focusing on your passion for sports.
Tifosi Optics Jet
Great pair of sunglasses, very hardy as well as comfortable, extremely light, you forget you even have them on. The tinting is just enough to where your eyes don't strain or squint but even if you're wearing them in the early evening its still not too dark. Great for running in, they don't slide down your nose like others do (I'm an extremely heavy sweater so if they can stand up to me they can stay on anyone).
- Justin - customer
- from Southlake, Texas
- August 31, 2012