- Designed for running, cycling and hiking.
- The Smoke and Brown lenses are best for when the sun is high and the sky is clear. For cloudy days, you'll want to reach for the AC Red™ lens. Low lighting calls for the Clear lens.
- Grilamid TR-90 frame construction for optimal durability and resistance to chemical and UV damage.
- Shatterproof, decentered polycarbonate lenses help to minimize distortion and sharpen peripheral vision.
- Glare Guard™ reflective lens coating helps reduce eye fatigue, while allowing for the wearer to see breaks in the terrain.
- 100% UVA & UVB Protection.
- Hydrophilic rubber temples and nose pieces.
- Lens ventilation for increased airflow and anti-fog.
- Fits small to large.
- Good fit for women.
- Direct Fit™ lenses can accommodate most single-vision prescriptions into the entire lenses, resulting in distortion-free vision without visible lines or use of adapters.
- Includes a hard shell, zippered case and microfiber cleaning bag.
- Temple Length: 121 mm
- Frame Width: 138 mm
- Lens Height: 42 mm
- Lens Width: 64 mm
- Bridge: 12 mm
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Dea™ Interchangeable by Tifosi Optics. Sorry!
Interested in new Tifosi Optics products?
Tifosi sunglasses offers some of the most technologically advanced sunglasses for both men and women. Tifosi Optics offers eyewear lenses in Tifosi fototec lenses, Tifosi golf interchangeable lenses, Tifosi interchangeable lenses, Tifosi polarized lenses, Tifosi non polarized lenses and women´s specific Tifosi sunglasses. The Tifosi Optics team strives to develop the most user-friendly and cutting edge sunglasses on the market. Offering a wide array of sunglasses for a variety sports, Tifosi sunglasses seeks to keep you pushing your limits.
By enhancing your performance, it´s no wonder why athletes keep seeking Tifosi sunglasses. Whether you´re a runner, golfer, fisherman, mountain bike, road bike, rock climbing or whatever you´re into, Tifosi has the right pair of sunglasses to meet your needs. Tifosi Optics makes quality sunglasses so you can spend less time worrying about your gear and more time focusing on your passion for sports.
Tifosi Optics Dea™ Interchangeable
I ordered these as cycling glasses. I love that they look like fashion glasses but are still sportswear. Extremely light and do not move at all. Came with 3 lenses which is great for varying conditions. This is my 3rd pair of Tifosis... Love them!
- Anonymous - customer
- from Miami, FL
- January 5, 2012
Adore these sunglasses! Lots of coverage without making you look like a bug, vents on the side to help prevent fogging, swappable lenses, and great style. They keep you looking great on or off the bike.
- Kris C - customer
- from Western Massachusetts
- December 14, 2011
I really like these sunglasses. The lenses are easily swapped out without any hassle. I like being able to have 3 different lenses so I can run with these at different times of the day. They feel great while running and now my eyelids don't feel sweaty because there is enough airflow around the frames. The rubber pads on the arms and nose keep the frames from sliding and are soft to keep from getting sore spots. I also like that they look stylish and I can wear them from the trail to dinner.
- Anonymous - customer
- from St. Louis, MO
- October 17, 2011
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these sunglasses! They look amazing without trying. They grip on so they stay in place without being annoying and painful. I am notorious for trying so many styles (of all things) because I'm so picky but I cannot praise these enough! By far, the best sunglasses I've ever owned!
- Lissa - customer
- from Kansas
- April 6, 2010
I got these in the gloss wood color right after I had Lasik surgery. They are perfect, nice coverage to block out the wind and the perfect shade to wear in all sorts of sun conditions. They don\'t fog up like other close fitting sunglasses I have had. Overall they are great.
- Heather J - customer
- from Portland, OR
- November 28, 2009