- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Three Dots Women's Size Chart
- A chic pant that you can style up for work, or lounge with a book just as naturally.
- Lightweight linen brings a superb comfort.
- Banded, stretch waist is forged of supersoft cotton and brings an untold easy to styling and dressing.
- Wide leg with a slight flare.
- 100% linen;
Trim: 90% Supima® cotton, 10% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Made in the U.S.A. and Imported.
- Waist Measurement: 24 in
- Outseam: 42 in
- Inseam: 32 in
- Front Rise: 10 in
- Back Rise: 14 in
- Leg Opening: 24 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM (US 4-6), inseam 32. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Long Flare Linen Pant by Three Dots. Sorry!
Interested in new Three Dots products?
Three dots' iconic trademark, the ellipses, is heat-stamped directly onto the fabric, mirroring the line's clean, modern design. This clever labeling idea is matched by sophisticated design details, including three dots' signature flat-locked stitch.
Three dots is known for its perfect fit, top quality, and great design. A favorite of Hollywood trendsetters and New York hipsters, three dots is more than just a fashion collection - it's a lifestyle. What are you waiting for?
Three Dots Long Flare Linen Pant
I suppose if you like spending this much on pants that were pieced together by your grandmother, then these will be perfect for you. The material is the only positive. The waist band, while quite wide, only has a tiny elastic strip inside, which will inevitably cut into your waist and create roll whether you have one or not. The hips and thighs are cut very tight compared to the waists. At this price I am completely disappointed and have already ordered the Old Navy version (already on sale) for less than $30 and in my opinion, far better quality.
Felt a full size smaller than marked
- Kate - customer
- from Upton, MA
- May 23, 2013
Love the style! I was hoping to wear these to Mexico on a winter vacation, relaxed fit, comfy stretch waist...exactly what I was looking for! But oh no...they are not a relaxed fit. They are very slim in the thighs. Not for an hourglass figure. Had to return.
- Ann - customer
- from Boston
- November 28, 2012