- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The perfect socks for a walk on the treadmill, the local track, or a stroll around the neighborhood.
- Exclusive THOR·LON® construction wicks moisture better.
- Moderate cushioning in the ball and heel protects against blisters.
- Thin cushioning at the instep for lace pad protection.
- Spandex in the arch for a better fit.
- 78% acrylic, 18% stretch nylon, 4% spandex.
- Machine wash, tumble dry.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Walking Micro-Mini Moderate Cushion 3-Pair Pack by Thorlos. Sorry!
Interested in new Thorlos products?
Thorlos socks continues to design solutions that are dedicated to providing protection and comfort in order to keep consumers on their feet, thereby, helping to keep them active and healthy, no matter what their sport or activity. After all, your feet are your most important piece of equipment, so keep them covered in Thorlos socks.
Whether you’re looking for, Thorlos men’s socks, Thorlos women’s socks, Thorlos basketball socks, Thorlos golf socks, Thorlos outdoor socks, Thorlos running socks, Thorlos tennis socks, or Thorlos work socks, we've got you covered!
Thorlos Walking Micro-Mini Moderate Cushion 3-Pair Pack
- Debbie H - customer
- from Waukesha, Wisconsin
- March 28, 2012
These socks are wonderful! Okay, the price just about "knocked my socks off", but seriously, they are so comfy! I have several problems with my feet - neuroma on the bottom, bunion and hammertoe on the sides and a nerve problem on the top. Finding comfy shoes is almost impossible. But these socks are so padded, they comfort all the bad spots. I've only worn them for a months, but in my experience with Thorlo (old hiking socks) I bet they'll last a long time. Give them a try! And, yes, your shoes will feel slightly tighter so don't wear with your tighter sneakers.
Felt true to size
- Anonymous - customer
- from ri
- September 22, 2012