- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Running Protection Level 3®: designed to help protect your feet from the damaging effects of impact, shear and blistering common to running/jogging.
- Provides the most protection available (beyond what any other sock can provide today) and may require a 1/2 size larger shoe. Wear this product when fitted with new shoes.
- Heavyweight padding at ball and heel provides protection against shock, impact and shear forces.
- THOR·LON® throughout the body of the sock wicks moisture, keeping feet drier and reducing blisters.
- Lightweight padding in arch provides protection and allows for better fit and arch support.
- 85% THOR·LON® Acrylic, 12% Stretch nylon, 2% Spandex.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Running Mini-Crew 3-Pair Pack by Thorlos. Sorry!
Interested in new Thorlos products?
Thorlos socks continues to design solutions that are dedicated to providing protection and comfort in order to keep consumers on their feet, thereby, helping to keep them active and healthy, no matter what their sport or activity. After all, your feet are your most important piece of equipment, so keep them covered in Thorlos socks.
Whether you’re looking for, Thorlos men’s socks, Thorlos women’s socks, Thorlos basketball socks, Thorlos golf socks, Thorlos outdoor socks, Thorlos running socks, Thorlos tennis socks, or Thorlos work socks, we've got you covered!
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
100% No arch support
Average rating is 5 out of 5 from a total of 15 reviews.
Top Positive Review
3 people found this review helpful.
It was the first time for ordering from Zappos. And I was extremely impressed. Item arrived quickly. Since there were no shipping charges, they were the least expensive overall for this item.Read more » « Show less April 15, 2011 by C K
It was the first time for ordering from Zappos. And I was extremely impressed. Item arrived quickly. Since there were no shipping charges, they were the least expensive overall for this item.
- C K - customer
- April 15, 2011
A podiatrist recommended that I buy these socks to help with a foot problem that I have. So far so good. They provide a cushion not only for the bottom of my foot, but for the sides and top of the toes, as well.
- Marjorie M - customer
- from Los Angeles, CA
- December 26, 2011
Great socks! Cushioned just right, fit is snug but not tight. And they've machine-washed and dried beautifully. Worth the cost!
- Susan I - customer
- from Washington State
- September 27, 2011
I bought 3-pairs of these and 3-pairs of the thickest walking socks. These are far superior as there is definitely more cushioning. You absolutely need a 1/2 size larger shoe, so take them with you when you purchase new tennies. I have heel spurs and these keep me walking!
- Ruth E - customer
- from Seneca, SC
- June 12, 2011
These are the best socks for walking or any sport activity. Comfortable and practical.
- Carol M - customer
- from New Jersey
- May 21, 2011