- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- For the minimalist in you, the 'Experia' offers high performance for multiple athletic activities without the added bulk.
- Lightweight Achilles tendon pad protects against rubbing and chafing, while functioning as a heel lock for additional durability.
- Mesh design for weight reduction and maximum breathability.
- Specially sculpted Thörlo pads in the ball and heel provide protection from shear and impact where needed.
- Micro-mini cut.
- Sold as a 3-pair pack.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Consists of:
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Experia Merino Wool/Silk Micro Mini-Crew 3-Pair Pack by Thorlos. Sorry!
Interested in new Thorlos products?
Thorlos socks continues to design solutions that are dedicated to providing protection and comfort in order to keep consumers on their feet, thereby, helping to keep them active and healthy, no matter what their sport or activity. After all, your feet are your most important piece of equipment, so keep them covered in Thorlos socks.
Whether you’re looking for, Thorlos men’s socks, Thorlos women’s socks, Thorlos basketball socks, Thorlos golf socks, Thorlos outdoor socks, Thorlos running socks, Thorlos tennis socks, or Thorlos work socks, we've got you covered!
Thorlos Experia Merino Wool/Silk Micro Mini-Crew 3-Pair Pack
I love these socks; they are cushioning my feet in all the right places; they are hugging my feet and make them feel supported; and they're ever so warm on cold days when I wear them outside. I would have only liked them a 'tiny bit' higher!
Felt a half size smaller than marked
- Effie F - customer
- from NYC
- January 30, 2013
Zappos is awesome. One time I bought a pair of shoes at 10:00 at night and they arrived the next day. Amazing!
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
- Obie S - customer
- from Jacksonville, FL
- November 29, 2012