- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Experience one of the most comfortable and high-performance socks you'll ever put on like these multi-sport socks from Thörlos®.
- Features socks designed for runners, cyclists, hikers and fitness walkers who prefer a minimal amount of foot protection.
- Mesh design for weight reduction and maximum breathability.
- Lightweight Achilles tendon pad protects against rubbing and chafing, while functioning as a heel lock for additional durability.
- Ultra-lightweight sock frame with nylon covered Lycra® provides contoured aerodynamic glove-like fit and a strong lightweight frame to support protective padding.
- Specially sculpted Thölo pads in the ball and heel provide protection from shear and impact where needed.
- CoolMax® Enhanced Performance in the ball and heel pads provide maximum moisture management.
- Micro-mini cut.
- Sold as a 3-pair pack.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Consists of:
- *Not intended for active people with any distracting foot issues or long-time wearers of Thörlos® thick or moderate cushioned products.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Experia 3-Pair Pack by Thorlos. Sorry!
Interested in new Thorlos products?
Thorlos socks continues to design solutions that are dedicated to providing protection and comfort in order to keep consumers on their feet, thereby, helping to keep them active and healthy, no matter what their sport or activity. After all, your feet are your most important piece of equipment, so keep them covered in Thorlos socks.
Whether you’re looking for, Thorlos men’s socks, Thorlos women’s socks, Thorlos basketball socks, Thorlos golf socks, Thorlos outdoor socks, Thorlos running socks, Thorlos tennis socks, or Thorlos work socks, we've got you covered!
0% Full size too large
8% Half size too Large
92% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
83% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
17% Felt wider than marked
25% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
75% No arch support
Thorlos Experia 3-Pair Pack
Average rating is 5 out of 5 from a total of 61 reviews.
Top Positive Review
4 people found this review helpful.
Best socks I've purchased so far! I was previously very happy with the Thorlos Lite Running Mini Crew and really valued the breath-ability and padding for long runs during marathon training, but these are even better! lighter feel on the foot and more comfortable all around. I was comfortable for most of the 26.2 miles of this past 2011 NYC Marathon. I would definitely purchase again.Read more » « Show less November 16, 2011 by Anonymous
Top Critical Review
2 people found this review helpful.
What a rip off! This is the most I've ever paid for socks -- especially such tiny socks! I have to pull hard to get them to cover my heel, and then when I take my shoes off, the socks come off too! Not impressed!Read more » « Show less December 4, 2011 by Anonymous
Best socks I've purchased so far! I was previously very happy with the Thorlos Lite Running Mini Crew and really valued the breath-ability and padding for long runs during marathon training, but these are even better! lighter feel on the foot and more comfortable all around. I was comfortable for most of the 26.2 miles of this past 2011 NYC Marathon. I would definitely purchase again.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Brooklyn, NY
- November 16, 2011
The comfort of the classic Thorlo socks without the bulk. Excellent cushioning on heels and forefoot, while still getting support. I'll buy these again.
- Rick G - customer
- from Santa Ana, CA
- July 9, 2011
I love these socks, especially their extra padding on the front and heel. I suggest buying a bit smaller (just a bit) than what you think you need to really take advantage of the compression spots.
- Bryce G - customer
- from Frederick, MD
- May 26, 2011
Great socks! Worth the extra money. They cushion your foot better than any other sock and I have had foot surgery and need the cushioning!
- Anonymous - customer
- from NorCal
- June 3, 2009
I love wearing these socks and they have a nice cushion on the heal and toe. They are very comfortable. I would buy more but think they are a little pricey.
- Anonymous - customer
- October 20, 2010