- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Experience one of the most comfortable and high-performance socks you'll ever put on like these multi-sport socks from Thörlos®.
- Features socks designed for runners, cyclists, hikers and fitness walkers who prefer a minimal amount of foot protection.
- Mesh design for weight reduction and maximum breathability.
- Lightweight Achilles tendon pad protects against rubbing and chafing, while functioning as a heel lock for additional durability.
- Ultra-lightweight sock frame with nylon covered Lycra® provides contoured aerodynamic glove-like fit and a strong lightweight frame to support protective padding.
- Specially sculpted Thölo pads in the ball and heel provide protection from shear and impact where needed.
- CoolMax® Enhanced Performance in the ball and heel pads provide maximum moisture management.
- Micro-mini cut.
- Sold as a 3-pair pack.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Consists of:
- *Not intended for active people with any distracting foot issues or long-time wearers of Thörlos® thick or moderate cushioned products.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Experia 3-Pair Pack by Thorlos. Sorry!
Interested in new Thorlos products?
Thorlos socks continues to design solutions that are dedicated to providing protection and comfort in order to keep consumers on their feet, thereby, helping to keep them active and healthy, no matter what their sport or activity. After all, your feet are your most important piece of equipment, so keep them covered in Thorlos socks.
Whether you’re looking for, Thorlos men’s socks, Thorlos women’s socks, Thorlos basketball socks, Thorlos golf socks, Thorlos outdoor socks, Thorlos running socks, Thorlos tennis socks, or Thorlos work socks, we've got you covered!
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
50% Excellent arch support
50% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Thorlos Experia 3-Pair Pack
Average rating is 5 out of 5 from a total of 47 reviews.
Top Positive Review
1 person found this review helpful.
These socks are fantastic. They fit perfectly, extra cushioning where it should be, and my feet don't get hot. Only issue is at this proce USD a pair I a very conflicted member of the Bourgeoisie now.Read more » « Show less March 21, 2012 by Ameesh P
- Ameesh P - customer
- from Irvine, CA
- March 21, 2012
I bought these socks to wear while golfing, but they don't stay up on the heel. I would not buy these again.
- CJ B - customer
- March 18, 2011
Love these socks - now they are the only ones I want to wear.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Excellent arch support
- Jeana - customer
- from Houston, TX
- September 9, 2012
I picked up a pair of these on clearance at a sporting goods store like 18 months ago with two other brands. Since then I've worn these for the bulk of my training runs which included a marathon. I haven't really thought about getting more because they are still in 'like new' condition. That's really saying something, the thin parts aren't torn and the pads are still soft. I'm ordering 3 more right now just because I hate when these are in the wash. I never want to run in 'regular' socks again. Less blisters, better ventilation, max comfort. Worth every penny.
- Nathan B - customer
- from Iowa
- March 12, 2012