- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The JP Walker Light is everything you expected plus more.
- Leather and textile upper with a flex rating 5/10, which offers a soft yet controlled flex.
- Articulating Cuff is an advanced shell construction that creates high-performing, smooth-flexing boots that are much easier to lace and more durable. There is also less shell distortion, resulting in consistent heel hold through the full flex range.
- 3D Molded Tongues wrap around your foot for easier lacing, improved fit and heel hold, giving you the ability to control the stiffness of the boot for personalized flex and improved responsiveness.
- Independent lacing eyestays create optimal leverage as you tighten your laces, so the more you wear it, the better it wraps.
- Level 2 Liner is a dual density liner with outer-density Ultralon® foam and inner density sponge EVA foam for added comfort and warmth. Anatomical EVA overlays in heel for optimal heel hold. Lacing system with Lace Lock for improved heel hold and fit. Aegis™ antimicrobial coating to eliminate odor. 100% heat moldable for custom fit.
- Level 1 molded Ortholite footbed provides spring-back technology retaining 95% of its thickness over time and won't flatten out. Foam contains recycled rubber powder to TR3RD LIGHTLY. Fuzzy topsheet for warmth and comfort.
- STI Evolution Foam™ outsole provides a better cushioning than traditional foam materials and dramatically reduces boot weight by removing the heavy rubber outsole, making the boot 15% to 40% lighter.
- Weight: 1 lb 13 oz
- Circumference: 14 in
- Shaft: 12 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the JP Walker Light by thirtytwo. Sorry!