- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The TM-Two from thirtytwo™ is the number one choice around the mountain this season.
- Synthetic leather and textile upper with a flex rating 8/10, which offers a stiffer boot.
- Lacing system allows for changes on the go of boot fitment with independent tightening of the upper and lower zones.
- Articulating Cuff has an advanced shell construction that creates a high-performing, smooth-flexing boot that is easier to lace and more durable. There is also less shell distortion, resulting in consistent heel hold through the full flex range.
- 3-D Molded Tongue surrounds your foot for easier lacing, improved fit and heel hold. This design allows for a much less stiff boot and much for flexibility and improved response.
- Specially formulated gel compound in the heel offers additional support while remaining active over a wide range of temperatures.
- Midsole and outsole is made with STI Evolution Foam™, which provides excellent cushioning and reduces the weight to make a much lighter boot.
- Level 2 footbed feature dual density PU heel pads for impact protection and perforated mesh topsheets providing anatomic support and cushioning.
- Level 4 liners feature dual-density Soft-touch Ultralon™ foam for the best comfort and warmth, with Achilles overlays that hold the heel in place.
- Integrated hook and loop closure reduces bulk and pressure points.
- Liner also features an Aegis™ antimicrobial application to eliminate odors.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 8 oz
- Circumference: 18 in
- Shaft: 11 in
- Platform Height: 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the DGK Colab TM-Two by thirtytwo. Sorry!