- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Discover how flawless and beautiful your skin can look with the help from any one of theBalm® makeup brushes!
- Big Kabuki Brush is made with cruelty-free goat hair and designed to pamper your skin. Great for applying blush, bronzer, powder or highlighter.
- Concealer Brush is made from cruelty-free synthetic hair and sleek bristles to make sure coverage goes on flawlessly while the innovative tapered design ensures you never miss a spot.
- Liner Brush features a specialized, angled design for precise application, wet or dry. The definition makes or a sharp, straight line, every time.
- Mini Kabuki Brush is under two inches long, and is perfectly sized to allow for precise, controlled application of blush, bronzer, powder or highlighter.
- Shadow Brush is specially shaped for even application, and applies eye color smoothly and easily.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Brushes by theBalm. Sorry!
Interested in new theBalm products?
TheBalm boasts a full line of amazing color cosmetics along with a complete set of skincare and nail polishes. The brand is known for its high quality, multipurpose products that are branded with super clever, woman-empowering slogans in retro-inspired packaging. And not only are all the products made with care, but they're a blast to use, letting you mix and match to your heart's desire!
From the kitchen to shelves across the nation, theBalm is a cosmetic brand with personality and heart, letting your true beauty shine for all to see!
The Balm Brushes collection are really nicely made for the price (low). My MAC brushes had seen better days; the Balm brand replaces my old worn brushes wonderfully. Keep clean weekly/monthly with regular soap and H2O, air dry.
I'd also recommend: Loreal, Stila for some products
- Joan M - customer
- from Sunbury, Ohio
- June 5, 2012
I ordered this brush, the "BIG" kabuki brush, thinking it was "BIG." Well, it is not! Is is soft but no different than the brushes I found at a local Kmart. And at a small fraction of the price. This line is overpriced and serves the same purpose as any other brush. Well, not like the local beauty supply stores. They absolutely are the worst brushes. Besides that tidbit of info, this brush is small and not at all worth the hefty price tag it carries. Also, I have been a long running customer to Zappos and had never reached bad customer service until the other day when I had to report this item as not being in my box with other items ordered. The representative made me feel as if it was shocking to have mispacked or misplaced this small brush. When the replacement was sent out and I saw it I simply could not believe it. They had been rude about this mess is all I thought. Well, I called and let them know of my disgust and dismay and first to ask if this was the big brush. Bottom line is, it does not always take high end products to produce high end results. Imagination, creativity, and sheer talent can result the desired effect. So, shop around and do not give into the hype of popularity/designer labels. A good brush is a good brush regardless of the name. With proper treatment, most brushes wear the same. Do not waste your money on this. I will even leave you a few recommendations below to try. Good luck!
I'd also recommend: POSH, IMAGE essentials, etc.
- "Fluffilyfabu" - customer
- from "Fabulah-City", DC
- July 9, 2012