- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Make pocket dialing a thing of the past with the captivating convenience of the Sak™ Classic Smartphone Wristlet.
- Made of polyester.
- Top-zip closure.
- Removable wrist strap.
- Exterior smartphone slot and slip pocket.
- Lined interior with a bill compartment, credit card slots, ID window and zip pocket.
- Bottom Width: 3 1⁄2 in
- Depth: 1 1⁄2 in
- Height: 5 1⁄2 in
- Accessory Strap Length: 6 in
- Accessory Strap Drop: 5 in
- Weight: 4 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Classic Smartphone Wristlet by The Sak. Sorry!
Interested in new The Sak products?
Friends from childhood, Mark Talucci and Todd Elliott both grew up overseas. Their love for finding and importing unique textiles was drawn from going to local hippie fairs in places like Brazil and Mexico, where Mark lived most of childhood. Both unenthused by their lackluster corporate jobs after college, Mark and Todd found inspiration during a trip to Bali, Indonesia in 1989 where they were intrigued by the extraordinary objects and artisan fabrics they discovered. Both natural entrepreneurs, Mark with a degree in engineering and Todd in business administration, they decided to start a business importing these "found treasures" from overseas to their hometown in San Francisco.
In 1994, the imported rattan bags were blowing off shelves at major retailers encouraging Mark and Todd to go a step further. The idea for The Sak brand stemmed from a simple, memorable, casual and relaxed bag with universal appeal. Staying true to texture, they created a singular bag from a unique Tightweave™ fabrication using hand-crocheted nylon string. Starting a crochet "craze," The Sak bag Style 120 was an overnight hit. It soon became one the most coveted items of the 90s coining the phrase "a Sak on every back."