- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Do you like taking long walks in the wilderness? If so, you are sure to find a friend in the trek-ready wreck Mid GTX® boot from The North Face®.
- Waterproof nubuck and suede leather uppers.
- Welded TPU overlays for structural support.
- GORE-TEX® technology provides waterproof breathability.
- Durable rubber toe cap and mudguard for added protection.
- Heel pull loop for an easier on and off.
- Plush tongue and collar.
- Breathable fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Northotic™ 2.0 footbed for underfoot comfort.
- Dual-density, compression-molded EVA midsole with CRADLE™ technology provides lasting comfort, cushioning and stability.
- PU bottom midsole layer supplies durability, rebound and additional cushioning.
- ESS forefoot protection pad.
- Vibram® rubber outsole for reliable traction.
- Weight: 1 lb 1 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Wreck Mid GTX® by The North Face. Sorry!
Interested in new The North Face products?
Using all types of proprietary technology, TNF provides The North Face jackets, The North Face clothes, The North Face pants, The North Face bags and The North Face shoes with quality, durability, and above all else, functionality. Throughout the years, The North Face jacket and outerwear division has set the standard in the industry. With styles such as The North Face Denali jacket and vest, The North Face Apex Bionic jackets, and The North Face Nupste jackets, The North Face jackets proves time and time again that they are at the forefront of high-performance apparel.
Their dedication to footwear is no different. With the different categories of trail running, hiking, mountaineering, and most recently ultra running, The North Face shoes division continues to raise the bar for innovation and quality in their shoes. Using proven technology such as Gore-Tex® and Gore-Tex® XCR®, their insulated footwear can sustain use in low, sub-zero temperatures, and with the innovative Boa® technology, users can have a precise fit with the ability to adjust quickly and on the fly. All features that make The North Face shoes a leader in the technical footwear arena.
The North Face’s dedication to quality can also be seen in their gear and equipment. The North Face sleeping bags with a high fill of goose down for warmth and multiple lengths. The North Face daypacks and expedition packs such as the Recon and Jester that are rugged, durable, and can hold all you gear. The North Face tents that will withstand extreme temperatures on Everest and Mt. Rainier. If you have a desire to test the limits, The North Face equipment will help you on your adventure.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
50% Moderate arch support
50% No arch support
The North Face Wreck Mid GTX®
I was a little skeptical about paying this much for a hiking boot. However, once I tried them on I realized I got what I paid for! Super comfortable! I live close to a state park and do a lot of hiking. Love the purple/pink combo. Nothing like making a statement while in the woods. I did a trail through slush and snow and kept dry. Very light weight, like a walking tennis shoe. Nice ankle support. Love 'em!
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Beth - customer
- from Wisconsin
- April 1, 2013
I wear a 7 1/2 n street shoes but ordered these in 8 1/2. They are very cute on the foot, but run narrow. They also have no arch support and that is something i want for traveling/sightseeing around
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
No arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from Houston,tx
- April 9, 2013