- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Take on the elements in this lightweight and waterproof hiking boot.
- Waterproof nubuck and suede upper is protected from trail debris by a rubber toe cap and mudguard.
- Mesh collar and tongue.
- Welded TPU overlays on quarters for structure.
- GORE-TEX® membrane creates a waterproof, yet breathable lining to keep your feet dry as you hike along riverbeds or through dewy, tall grass.
- Northotic™ 2.0 footbed.
- Dual-density EVA midsole features supportive CRADLE™ technology to guide the heel into position and encourage proper alignment throughout the stride.
- Supportive TPU shank cushions the heel and forefoot as they bear the load of a large pack.
- Polyurethane bottom-layer midsole provides durability, rebound and cushioning.
- ESS forefoot protection pad.
- Grippy Vibram® rubber sole gains traction for secure footing on wet or dry surfaces.
- Weight: 1 lb 4 oz
- Circumference: 12 in
- Shaft: 5 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Wreck Mid GTX by The North Face. Sorry!
Interested in new The North Face products?
Using all types of proprietary technology, TNF provides The North Face jackets, The North Face clothes, The North Face pants, The North Face bags and The North Face shoes with quality, durability, and above all else, functionality. Throughout the years, The North Face jacket and outerwear division has set the standard in the industry. With styles such as The North Face Denali jacket and vest, The North Face Apex Bionic jackets, and The North Face Nupste jackets, The North Face jackets proves time and time again that they are at the forefront of high-performance apparel.
Their dedication to footwear is no different. With the different categories of trail running, hiking, mountaineering, and most recently ultra running, The North Face shoes division continues to raise the bar for innovation and quality in their shoes. Using proven technology such as Gore-Tex® and Gore-Tex® XCR®, their insulated footwear can sustain use in low, sub-zero temperatures, and with the innovative Boa® technology, users can have a precise fit with the ability to adjust quickly and on the fly. All features that make The North Face shoes a leader in the technical footwear arena.
The North Face’s dedication to quality can also be seen in their gear and equipment. The North Face sleeping bags with a high fill of goose down for warmth and multiple lengths. The North Face daypacks and expedition packs such as the Recon and Jester that are rugged, durable, and can hold all you gear. The North Face tents that will withstand extreme temperatures on Everest and Mt. Rainier. If you have a desire to test the limits, The North Face equipment will help you on your adventure.