- The North Face Size Chart
- Slip on the Sophia Rain Jacket and rain showers will have a smile blooming across your face.
- HyVent® 2L fabric features a durable, waterproof outer layer paired with a breathable, polyurethane-coated inner layer that allows water vapor to escape.
- Attached, adjustable hood.
- Hook-and-loop storm flap over full zip-front closure.
- Raglan sleeves eliminate shoulder seam chafing.
- Self-tie belt adds shape and proportion.
- Media-friendly hook-and-loop pocket at upper chest.
- Two zip hand warmer pockets.
- Single bottom vent with button closure.
- Logo embroidery at left chest and right rear shoulder.
- Shell: HyVent® 2L 80% nylon, 20% polyester.
Lining: 100% nylon.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 34 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Women's Sophia Rain Jacket by The North Face. Sorry!
Interested in new The North Face products?
Using all types of proprietary technology, TNF provides The North Face jackets, The North Face clothes, The North Face pants, The North Face bags and The North Face shoes with quality, durability, and above all else, functionality. Throughout the years, The North Face jacket and outerwear division has set the standard in the industry. With styles such as The North Face Denali jacket and vest, The North Face Apex Bionic jackets, and The North Face Nupste jackets, The North Face jackets proves time and time again that they are at the forefront of high-performance apparel.
Their dedication to footwear is no different. With the different categories of trail running, hiking, mountaineering, and most recently ultra running, The North Face shoes division continues to raise the bar for innovation and quality in their shoes. Using proven technology such as Gore-Tex® and Gore-Tex® XCR®, their insulated footwear can sustain use in low, sub-zero temperatures, and with the innovative Boa® technology, users can have a precise fit with the ability to adjust quickly and on the fly. All features that make The North Face shoes a leader in the technical footwear arena.
The North Face’s dedication to quality can also be seen in their gear and equipment. The North Face sleeping bags with a high fill of goose down for warmth and multiple lengths. The North Face daypacks and expedition packs such as the Recon and Jester that are rugged, durable, and can hold all you gear. The North Face tents that will withstand extreme temperatures on Everest and Mt. Rainier. If you have a desire to test the limits, The North Face equipment will help you on your adventure.
The North Face Women's Sophia Rain Jacket
This jacket was just okay. The black is much more of a medium gray, definitely not black. There are lots of Velcro closures everywhere, which seems really lame for this price, I expect better quality. Overall it fit nicely, but it just was not what I was looking for. And definitely not worth this price. I am returning this and will keep looking.
- JEK - customer
- from NYC
- March 13, 2013
I should have listened to the first reviewer. The fabric is crinkly and noisy. The velcro is a cheap element. And the snap attached to the back pleat is awkward. Not worth this high price. Back it goes! Thank goodness Zappos makes shopping so easy.
- Kelly - customer
- from Hudson Valley area of New York
- March 29, 2013