- The North Face Size Chart
- Around town or around the chalet, grab the RDT 300 Jacket and you're ready to go!
- Replaces the Khumbu Fleece Jacket.
- Zip-in compatible with complementing The North Face® shells.
- Ideal worn as an outer layer in milder temperatures or as a mid layer in cold weather conditions.
- FlashDry™ technology transports moisture away from the body, promotes rapid drying, and increases breathability.
- Stand collar delivers additional warmth and protection.
- Full-zip front closure with interior wind flap.
- Two zip hand warmer pockets.
- Two interior drop-in pockets.
- Adjustable drawcord hem.
- Embroidered brandmark at left chest and back right shoulder.
- TKA 300 100% polyester fleece.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 25 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Women's RDT 300 Jacket by The North Face. Sorry!
Interested in new The North Face products?
Using all types of proprietary technology, TNF provides The North Face jackets, The North Face clothes, The North Face pants, The North Face bags and The North Face shoes with quality, durability, and above all else, functionality. Throughout the years, The North Face jacket and outerwear division has set the standard in the industry. With styles such as The North Face Denali jacket and vest, The North Face Apex Bionic jackets, and The North Face Nupste jackets, The North Face jackets proves time and time again that they are at the forefront of high-performance apparel.
Their dedication to footwear is no different. With the different categories of trail running, hiking, mountaineering, and most recently ultra running, The North Face shoes division continues to raise the bar for innovation and quality in their shoes. Using proven technology such as Gore-Tex® and Gore-Tex® XCR®, their insulated footwear can sustain use in low, sub-zero temperatures, and with the innovative Boa® technology, users can have a precise fit with the ability to adjust quickly and on the fly. All features that make The North Face shoes a leader in the technical footwear arena.
The North Face’s dedication to quality can also be seen in their gear and equipment. The North Face sleeping bags with a high fill of goose down for warmth and multiple lengths. The North Face daypacks and expedition packs such as the Recon and Jester that are rugged, durable, and can hold all you gear. The North Face tents that will withstand extreme temperatures on Everest and Mt. Rainier. If you have a desire to test the limits, The North Face equipment will help you on your adventure.
The North Face Women's RDT 300 Jacket
Buy it. Normally I have a heater on at all times, wherever I can possibly have it, work, home, auto, etc. With this jacket, which it took about 2 months of looking around before a final decision was made, a heater is no longer necessary. I could not be any happier - with the jacket's functionality - feel - and comfort.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Florida
- May 18, 2013
Love this jacket. It is just the right weight. Not too heavy and not too light.
- Linda N - customer
- from Sheridan, IN
- April 12, 2013
I received this jacket in the mail today, and I'm sending it back, unfortunately. First, it's not really black . . . it's like a charcoal grey or so. Second, it's sorta stiff looking. Lastly, for the price I expected something better. I will add that it feels warm . . . thick enough yet lightweight enough for spring/fall weather. It's not all that relaxed in fit, it's semifitted.
- Anonymous - customer
- April 29, 2013