- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The North Face Size Chart
- When you slip into the luscious Mossbud Acadia Vest, be careful—there is a chance that random strangers will feel compelled to touch you just to feel the plush fabric for themselves!
- High loft fleece delivers warmth with a soft hand and dries quickly when wet.
- UPF 50 fabrication protects your skin during outdoor activity by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB).
- Dri-Release® moisture-wicking fabric lining at collar, cuffs, and hem moves perspiration to the surface for quick drying.
- Built-in FreshGuard® technology repels odor and inhibits bacterial growth.
- Stand collar for additional warmth and protection.
- Full-zip front closure.
- Two hand warmer pockets.
- 100% polyester fleece.
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low.
- Length: 23 in
- Product measurements were taken using size XS. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Women's Mossbud Acadia Vest by The North Face. Sorry!
Interested in new The North Face products?
Using all types of proprietary technology, TNF provides The North Face jackets, The North Face clothes, The North Face pants, The North Face bags and The North Face shoes with quality, durability, and above all else, functionality. Throughout the years, The North Face jacket and outerwear division has set the standard in the industry. With styles such as The North Face Denali jacket and vest, The North Face Apex Bionic jackets, and The North Face Nupste jackets, The North Face jackets proves time and time again that they are at the forefront of high-performance apparel.
Their dedication to footwear is no different. With the different categories of trail running, hiking, mountaineering, and most recently ultra running, The North Face shoes division continues to raise the bar for innovation and quality in their shoes. Using proven technology such as Gore-Tex® and Gore-Tex® XCR®, their insulated footwear can sustain use in low, sub-zero temperatures, and with the innovative Boa® technology, users can have a precise fit with the ability to adjust quickly and on the fly. All features that make The North Face shoes a leader in the technical footwear arena.
The North Face’s dedication to quality can also be seen in their gear and equipment. The North Face sleeping bags with a high fill of goose down for warmth and multiple lengths. The North Face daypacks and expedition packs such as the Recon and Jester that are rugged, durable, and can hold all you gear. The North Face tents that will withstand extreme temperatures on Everest and Mt. Rainier. If you have a desire to test the limits, The North Face equipment will help you on your adventure.
The North Face Women's Mossbud Acadia Vest
Lightweight, soft, small collar...perfect for cool-then-hot-then-cool Texas autumns. At 160 lbs, size 14 and busty, I found the lrg to be too small. So exchanged for an xl, and can now zip it more comfortably. The armholes are quite big, but still ok. Got notified of the xlrg size availability through email -- thanks, Zappos!
- Martha - customer
- from Dallas
- October 17, 2012
I ordered the Large Baroque Purple and it's more brown than purple, but I am keeping it since it's so soft and will be warm. I usually order medium and it probably would have been fine but wasn't sure if heavy layers would work underneath it. I also am so pleased that the The North Face logo isn't on the back shoulder! I did not like that huge logo and I will be sure and tell everyone who asks that it is The North Face. Good move to hide the brand name, I think.
I'd also recommend: Patagonia
- Peggy n - customer
- from woodland, ca
- September 26, 2012