- The North Face Size Chart
- Whittle away your weekend to-do list in the Cypress Dress.
- Mid-weight knit dress with comfortable stretch.
- QuickDry hydrophobic treatment minimizes water absorption and enhances drying time.
- UPF 50 fabrication protects your skin during outdoor activity by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB).
- Scoop neckline.
- Pleats under bust enhance comfort and fit.
- Racerback styling allows arms complete range of movement.
- Flatlock seams reduce chafing and increase comfort.
- Woven logo tag at bottom left hem.
- 88% polyester, 12% elastane.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 36 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Women's Cypress Dress by The North Face. Sorry!
Interested in new The North Face products?
Using all types of proprietary technology, TNF provides The North Face jackets, The North Face clothes, The North Face pants, The North Face bags and The North Face shoes with quality, durability, and above all else, functionality. Throughout the years, The North Face jacket and outerwear division has set the standard in the industry. With styles such as The North Face Denali jacket and vest, The North Face Apex Bionic jackets, and The North Face Nupste jackets, The North Face jackets proves time and time again that they are at the forefront of high-performance apparel.
Their dedication to footwear is no different. With the different categories of trail running, hiking, mountaineering, and most recently ultra running, The North Face shoes division continues to raise the bar for innovation and quality in their shoes. Using proven technology such as Gore-Tex® and Gore-Tex® XCR®, their insulated footwear can sustain use in low, sub-zero temperatures, and with the innovative Boa® technology, users can have a precise fit with the ability to adjust quickly and on the fly. All features that make The North Face shoes a leader in the technical footwear arena.
The North Face’s dedication to quality can also be seen in their gear and equipment. The North Face sleeping bags with a high fill of goose down for warmth and multiple lengths. The North Face daypacks and expedition packs such as the Recon and Jester that are rugged, durable, and can hold all you gear. The North Face tents that will withstand extreme temperatures on Everest and Mt. Rainier. If you have a desire to test the limits, The North Face equipment will help you on your adventure.
The North Face Women's Cypress Dress
Love this dress! Really cute for running around in spring/summer. Very casual, so looks great with flip flops. Has a fitted top, so I don't need to wear a bra with it. Not too short and not super fitted in the waist, etc., so camouflages a tummy/larger thighs. I am 5'2" and 103 pounds and bought the small. Was a little big until I washed it and now fits perfectly. Good purchase!
- Dona M - customer
- from Stephenson, VA
- April 29, 2013