- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The trail may be long, winding and boast tricky terrain, but your soles are more than cozy in the Verbera Lightpacker GTX® boot from The North Face®.
- A trekking boot designed to withstand the elements.
- Suede leather upper with Panatex™ ballistic textile panels.
- GORE-TEX® technology provides waterproof breathability.
- Durable stainless steel eyelets with locking instep eyelet.
- Plush tongue and collar for added ankle comfort.
- Breathable fabric lining.
- Northotic™ Pro+ EVA footbed with gel heel, OrthoLite® forefoot, and TPU CRADLE™ provides lasting underfoot comfort and support.
- Three-part, co-molded midsole insole includes:
- TPU CRADLE technology in the heel for enhanced stability.
- BASF Agile PU and EVA heel for lasting comfort and cushioning.
- Vibram® Masai outsole for reliable traction.
- Weight: 2 lbs 1 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Verbera Lightpacker GTX by The North Face. Sorry!
Interested in new The North Face products?
Using all types of proprietary technology, TNF provides The North Face jackets, The North Face clothes, The North Face pants, The North Face bags and The North Face shoes with quality, durability, and above all else, functionality. Throughout the years, The North Face jacket and outerwear division has set the standard in the industry. With styles such as The North Face Denali jacket and vest, The North Face Apex Bionic jackets, and The North Face Nupste jackets, The North Face jackets proves time and time again that they are at the forefront of high-performance apparel.
Their dedication to footwear is no different. With the different categories of trail running, hiking, mountaineering, and most recently ultra running, The North Face shoes division continues to raise the bar for innovation and quality in their shoes. Using proven technology such as Gore-Tex® and Gore-Tex® XCR®, their insulated footwear can sustain use in low, sub-zero temperatures, and with the innovative Boa® technology, users can have a precise fit with the ability to adjust quickly and on the fly. All features that make The North Face shoes a leader in the technical footwear arena.
The North Face’s dedication to quality can also be seen in their gear and equipment. The North Face sleeping bags with a high fill of goose down for warmth and multiple lengths. The North Face daypacks and expedition packs such as the Recon and Jester that are rugged, durable, and can hold all you gear. The North Face tents that will withstand extreme temperatures on Everest and Mt. Rainier. If you have a desire to test the limits, The North Face equipment will help you on your adventure.