- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The snow and ice won't slow you down when you're wearing the fashionably tough Shellista Lace boot by The North Face®. The excellent insulation and reassuring traction of this boot will make sure your every step is a good one.
- Waterproof, BLC-Silver-compliant full-grain and suede leather upper is combined with mesh panels treated with DWR (durable water repellent) for added weather-resistance.
- Anatomically engineered, injection-molded waterproof TPR shell bottom offers superb protection against the elements and features forefoot flex grooves for better mobility.
- 200g PrimaLoft® Eco insulation throughout provides warmth in conditions down to -25°F.
- Cemented and seam-sealed waterproof construction.
- Dual-density internal midsole with three-quarter-length nylon shank.
- Slick, icy surfaces won't be a problem with the excellent traction of the WinterGrip™ outsole, which is studded with temperature-sensitive IcePick® lugs.
- Temperature rating: -25°F.
- Weight: 1 lb 12 oz
- Circumference: 15 in
- Shaft: 13 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Shellista Lace by The North Face. Sorry!
Interested in new The North Face products?
Using all types of proprietary technology, TNF provides The North Face jackets, The North Face clothes, The North Face pants, The North Face bags and The North Face shoes with quality, durability, and above all else, functionality. Throughout the years, The North Face jacket and outerwear division has set the standard in the industry. With styles such as The North Face Denali jacket and vest, The North Face Apex Bionic jackets, and The North Face Nupste jackets, The North Face jackets proves time and time again that they are at the forefront of high-performance apparel.
Their dedication to footwear is no different. With the different categories of trail running, hiking, mountaineering, and most recently ultra running, The North Face shoes division continues to raise the bar for innovation and quality in their shoes. Using proven technology such as Gore-Tex® and Gore-Tex® XCR®, their insulated footwear can sustain use in low, sub-zero temperatures, and with the innovative Boa® technology, users can have a precise fit with the ability to adjust quickly and on the fly. All features that make The North Face shoes a leader in the technical footwear arena.
The North Face’s dedication to quality can also be seen in their gear and equipment. The North Face sleeping bags with a high fill of goose down for warmth and multiple lengths. The North Face daypacks and expedition packs such as the Recon and Jester that are rugged, durable, and can hold all you gear. The North Face tents that will withstand extreme temperatures on Everest and Mt. Rainier. If you have a desire to test the limits, The North Face equipment will help you on your adventure.
0% Full size too large
6% Half size too Large
65% True to size
21% Half size too small
8% Full size too small
80% Felt true to width
20% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
37% Excellent arch support
61% Moderate arch support
2% No arch support
The North Face Shellista Lace
I bought these boots for sledding and outdoor winter activities. So far they have kept my feet warm and cozy. It was 15 degrees yesterday and I was out all day with toasty toes. I wear an 8 but did get a 9, and I am glad I did. They do run a size small. Love the fit, comfort, and stylish look.
Felt a full size smaller than marked
Felt narrower than marked
- April - customer
- from michigan
- January 16, 2012
Hello boots! First let me tell you, unless you have overly narrow or skinny feet these are true to size! Meaning, I'm a 7.5 or 8 size, I ordered the 8 and they fit like a regular pair of sneakers would... perfect with just a bit of extra space on the toe area. Now, they are comfortable and to be honest the best looking snow boots out there, the price its right too. These are cute enough that you could wear them with something a bit dressier or just to go out and play. What else could you ask for? Get them!
- Anonymous - customer
- from New York, NY
- December 7, 2011
Bought this boot for my daughter away at college. It has not snowed yet, but the fit is great. Order a 1/2 size up. North Face boots run small. The quality is good. You can adjust to fit any calf ( which is important). For once, the boot is nice looking for a winter boot. Usually winter boots are ugly, not these!
I'd also recommend: cougar
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Excellent arch support
- Diane P - customer
- from Elmwood Park, il
- November 1, 2011
These are the best pair of boots I have ever owned. I needed to buy a new pair because last winter I fell on ice and broke my leg very bad; they had to cut my boot off. So you can imagine how particular I became when shopping for boots. They lace up nice and snug, so I feel protected. They have been super warm, and I have walked on ice now with them, and even tho I was super nervous I didn't slip. These boots are definitely worth the price and will give you confidence in winter weather. I wear a size 8 shoe but got a size 9 for extra room for socks, and it is perfect!
- Jennifer - customer
- from Albert Lea, Minnesota
- December 9, 2011
I love mine! I have thicker calves, so its hard for me to find tall boots that fit around my bigger legs, but this boot has a wide tongue and comfortable lacing, so it is perfect for my thicker calves! Also stylish and warm (I'm almost looking forward to snow now that I own these)!
- Tracy B - customer
- from Harrisburg, PA
- December 6, 2011