- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Pack all your necessary supplies and gear in the durable and versatile Mondaze by The North Face®.
- FlexVent™ injection-molded shoulder straps gives you the comfort and support that you desire.
- Comfortable, padded Airmesh back panel with zippered stash pocket.
- Zippered, dedicated laptop compartment fits most 17" laptops.
- Large main compartment gives you the storage that you require.
- Front durable, water-resistant zippered pocket with padded phone pocket, electronics pocket and exterior tricot-lined stash pocket.
- Two vertical front stash pockets for easy access.
- Bungee side water bottle pockets will keep you hydrated all summer long.
- Removable sternum strap for added versatility.
Volume: 1830 cubic inches / 30 liters.
Dimensions: 21" x 12" x 6.5" / 53 x 30 x 17 cm.
Fabric: Black: 630D ballistics nylon, 1200D polyester.
- Bottom Width: 13 in
- Middle Width: 12 in
- Top Width: 11 in
- Depth: 4 1⁄2 in
- Height: 19 in
- Strap Length: 35 in
- Strap Drop: 15 in
- Handle Length: 8 in
- Handle Drop: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 3 lbs
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Mondaze by The North Face. Sorry!
Interested in new The North Face products?
Using all types of proprietary technology, TNF provides The North Face jackets, The North Face clothes, The North Face pants, The North Face bags and The North Face shoes with quality, durability, and above all else, functionality. Throughout the years, The North Face jacket and outerwear division has set the standard in the industry. With styles such as The North Face Denali jacket and vest, The North Face Apex Bionic jackets, and The North Face Nupste jackets, The North Face jackets proves time and time again that they are at the forefront of high-performance apparel.
Their dedication to footwear is no different. With the different categories of trail running, hiking, mountaineering, and most recently ultra running, The North Face shoes division continues to raise the bar for innovation and quality in their shoes. Using proven technology such as Gore-Tex® and Gore-Tex® XCR®, their insulated footwear can sustain use in low, sub-zero temperatures, and with the innovative Boa® technology, users can have a precise fit with the ability to adjust quickly and on the fly. All features that make The North Face shoes a leader in the technical footwear arena.
The North Face’s dedication to quality can also be seen in their gear and equipment. The North Face sleeping bags with a high fill of goose down for warmth and multiple lengths. The North Face daypacks and expedition packs such as the Recon and Jester that are rugged, durable, and can hold all you gear. The North Face tents that will withstand extreme temperatures on Everest and Mt. Rainier. If you have a desire to test the limits, The North Face equipment will help you on your adventure.