- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The North Face Size Chart
- You don't have to explore Antarctica to appreciate the warmth and technical design of the Vostok Parka.
- HyVent® 2L features a durable, waterproof outer layer paired with a breathable, polyurethane-coated inner layer that allows water vapor to escape.
- 700-fill goose down insulation.
- Removable hood features adjustable drawstring and removable faux fur trim.
- Hook-and-loop flap over full-zip front closure.
- Two alpine-style chest pockets.
- Two hook-and-loop flap pockets.
- Zip pocket at left bicep.
- Interior zip pocket and water bottle pocket.
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs.
- Expansion zips at sides can open to increase freedom of movement.
- Adjustable drawcord hem.
- Antarctica-inspired patch at right bicep.
- Embroidered brandmark at left chest and right rear shoulder.
- Body & Lower Lining: 100% nylon (bluesign® approved fabric).
Upper Lining: 100% recycled polyester.
Insulation: 700-fill-power goose down.
Faux Fur Trim: 43% acrylic, 43% modacrylic, 14% polyester.
- Parka: Machine wash warm, tumble dry low.
Hood: Machine wash cold, line dry.
- Length: 35 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Men's Vostok Parka by The North Face. Sorry!
Interested in new The North Face products?
Using all types of proprietary technology, TNF provides The North Face jackets, The North Face clothes, The North Face pants, The North Face bags and The North Face shoes with quality, durability, and above all else, functionality. Throughout the years, The North Face jacket and outerwear division has set the standard in the industry. With styles such as The North Face Denali jacket and vest, The North Face Apex Bionic jackets, and The North Face Nupste jackets, The North Face jackets proves time and time again that they are at the forefront of high-performance apparel.
Their dedication to footwear is no different. With the different categories of trail running, hiking, mountaineering, and most recently ultra running, The North Face shoes division continues to raise the bar for innovation and quality in their shoes. Using proven technology such as Gore-Tex® and Gore-Tex® XCR®, their insulated footwear can sustain use in low, sub-zero temperatures, and with the innovative Boa® technology, users can have a precise fit with the ability to adjust quickly and on the fly. All features that make The North Face shoes a leader in the technical footwear arena.
The North Face’s dedication to quality can also be seen in their gear and equipment. The North Face sleeping bags with a high fill of goose down for warmth and multiple lengths. The North Face daypacks and expedition packs such as the Recon and Jester that are rugged, durable, and can hold all you gear. The North Face tents that will withstand extreme temperatures on Everest and Mt. Rainier. If you have a desire to test the limits, The North Face equipment will help you on your adventure.
We're sorry, but this item is currently unavailable.Email Me if It Comes Back!
The North Face Men's Vostok Parka
Great coat! Super warm, stylish (which is not always the case with North Face), and finally a guy's coat that is long enough to protect your bottom. I can finally sit on the cold benches at the ice rink and not be freezing. Runs pretty large - I usually wear an xl, but had to swap for a large (6', 190lb, long torso). Only complaint is that hood is on the larger size and for every day use tends to cover my eyes a little too much. Fold back the fur to fix that, and the hood is also detachable, so that works too. Lots of pockets is nice too.
- Anonymous - customer
- from New York
- January 16, 2013
Great Xmas gift for my boyfriend. He loves it already wearin it cause it's cold outside n the coat is very warm. Thanks Zappos great product.
- Tameika I - customer
- from Bronx New York
- December 8, 2012