- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The North Face Size Chart
- Rain's no reason to change your plans. Zip up the Resolve Jacket and forge through wet weather unscathed.
- HyVent® 2L features a durable, waterproof outer layer paired with a breathable, polyurethane-coated inner layer that allows water vapor to escape.
- Fully seam sealed to prevent water from seeping inwards.
- Mesh lining improves air circulation and breathability.
- Roll-away hood stows in collar when not needed.
- Brushed collar lining.
- Hook-and-loop storm flap over full-zip front closure.
- Two zip hand pockets.
- Elastic cuffs and drawcord hem keep the elements out.
- Logo embroidery at left chest and back right shoulder.
- Body: HyVent® 2L 100% nylon ripstop.
Lining: 100% polyester.
Sleeve & Hood Lining: 100% nylon.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 30 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Men's Resolve Jacket by The North Face. Sorry!
Interested in new The North Face products?
Using all types of proprietary technology, TNF provides The North Face jackets, The North Face clothes, The North Face pants, The North Face bags and The North Face shoes with quality, durability, and above all else, functionality. Throughout the years, The North Face jacket and outerwear division has set the standard in the industry. With styles such as The North Face Denali jacket and vest, The North Face Apex Bionic jackets, and The North Face Nupste jackets, The North Face jackets proves time and time again that they are at the forefront of high-performance apparel.
Their dedication to footwear is no different. With the different categories of trail running, hiking, mountaineering, and most recently ultra running, The North Face shoes division continues to raise the bar for innovation and quality in their shoes. Using proven technology such as Gore-Tex® and Gore-Tex® XCR®, their insulated footwear can sustain use in low, sub-zero temperatures, and with the innovative Boa® technology, users can have a precise fit with the ability to adjust quickly and on the fly. All features that make The North Face shoes a leader in the technical footwear arena.
The North Face’s dedication to quality can also be seen in their gear and equipment. The North Face sleeping bags with a high fill of goose down for warmth and multiple lengths. The North Face daypacks and expedition packs such as the Recon and Jester that are rugged, durable, and can hold all you gear. The North Face tents that will withstand extreme temperatures on Everest and Mt. Rainier. If you have a desire to test the limits, The North Face equipment will help you on your adventure.
The North Face Men's Resolve Jacket
I purchased this for exercising at work during lunch, in Washington where it rains pretty much daily. It is light, nicely constructed, fits well, and seems to breathe and be waterproof as advertised. The hood is well made with an internal adjustment. Overall really nice, inexpensive, light wight, jacket. For real outings I use my $500 North Face Shell.
I'd also recommend: Columbia
- George P - customer
- from Vancouver, Washington
- November 3, 2011
I bought this jacket for my husband and really liked it. He travels a lot, and I think it will fold up nice in his carry-on bag. I purchased a large, and it seemed to run a little big. I might return for a smaller size but liked the over-all look and style.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Minnesota
- December 20, 2011
I used this jacket mainly as a wind breaker and a rain jacket when I ride my bike. It serves both purposes very well, It has some good fibers on the inner neck area that keeps my net comfortable which s a huge plus, the jacket is very light, looks great, and does exactly what it says it does, very well.
- BENNIE H - customer
- from United States
- April 4, 2012
Great jacket - very lightweight but works great in the rain. I am very happy with my purchase. Another great product from TNF.
- Matt H - customer
- from Indianpolis
- April 4, 2012
My daughter loves it! Super product, and excellent shipping speed! Very pleased!
- Anonymous - customer
- from dover, delaware
- January 4, 2012