- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The North Face Size Chart
- Break a clear trail for others to follow in the protective Redpoint Micro Full-Zip Jacket.
- FlashDry™ technology transports moisture away from the body, promotes rapid drying, and increases breathability.
- Stand collar for additional warmth and wind protection.
- Three-color, full-zip front closure with internal wind flap.
- Two zip hand warmer pockets.
- Elastic cuffs and adjustable drawcord hem keep the warmth in.
- Jacket can be stowed away in the zip hand pocket for ultimate portability.
- Shell & Lining: 100% nylon.
Insulation: 60g 100% polyester fill.
- Hand and machine wash warm, tumble dry low.
- Length: 27 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Men's Redpoint Micro Full-Zip Jacket by The North Face. Sorry!
Interested in new The North Face products?
Using all types of proprietary technology, TNF provides The North Face jackets, The North Face clothes, The North Face pants, The North Face bags and The North Face shoes with quality, durability, and above all else, functionality. Throughout the years, The North Face jacket and outerwear division has set the standard in the industry. With styles such as The North Face Denali jacket and vest, The North Face Apex Bionic jackets, and The North Face Nupste jackets, The North Face jackets proves time and time again that they are at the forefront of high-performance apparel.
Their dedication to footwear is no different. With the different categories of trail running, hiking, mountaineering, and most recently ultra running, The North Face shoes division continues to raise the bar for innovation and quality in their shoes. Using proven technology such as Gore-Tex® and Gore-Tex® XCR®, their insulated footwear can sustain use in low, sub-zero temperatures, and with the innovative Boa® technology, users can have a precise fit with the ability to adjust quickly and on the fly. All features that make The North Face shoes a leader in the technical footwear arena.
The North Face’s dedication to quality can also be seen in their gear and equipment. The North Face sleeping bags with a high fill of goose down for warmth and multiple lengths. The North Face daypacks and expedition packs such as the Recon and Jester that are rugged, durable, and can hold all you gear. The North Face tents that will withstand extreme temperatures on Everest and Mt. Rainier. If you have a desire to test the limits, The North Face equipment will help you on your adventure.
The North Face Men's Redpoint Micro Full-Zip Jacket
We ordered a North Face jacket for my 20 year old son right before Christmas and were afraid it might not come in time but we got it 2 days later and he loves it! Once again they came through for us! Their service is always great...have never had any problems with them. I bought a pair of gray boots from Zappos in November as I couldn't find any at the stores. They are so cute and comfortable and I've been getting lots of compliments!
- Anonymous - customer
- January 25, 2013
Love the jacket. I thought it would be a little warmer. Here in Vermont it needs a layer over it. Will be perfect when temps get into 40s. I also bought the Patagonia Hoodie (down filled). It is much warmer than the poly fill.
I'd also recommend: Patagonia down filled
- Anonymous - customer
- from Vermont
- December 26, 2012