- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The North Face Size Chart
- Break a clear trail for others to follow in the protective Redpoint Jacket.
- Zip-in compatible with complementing The North Face® shells.
- PrimaLoft® Eco insulation forms a tight collection of air pockets to trap heat from your body and keep you warm. It can maintain this insulative property even when wet.
- Stand collar for additional warmth and wind protection.
- Full-zip front closure with internal wind flap.
- Napoleon zip pocket.
- Two zip hand warmer pockets.
- Elastic cuffs and adjustable drawcord hem keep in the warmth.
- Jacket can be stowed away in the zip hand pocket for ultimate portability.
- Body & Lining: 100% nylon.
Insulation: 133g PrimaLoft® Eco 70% recycled polyester, 30% polyester.
- Hand or machine wash warm, tumble dry low.
- Length: 28 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Men's Redpoint Jacket by The North Face. Sorry!
Interested in new The North Face products?
Using all types of proprietary technology, TNF provides The North Face jackets, The North Face clothes, The North Face pants, The North Face bags and The North Face shoes with quality, durability, and above all else, functionality. Throughout the years, The North Face jacket and outerwear division has set the standard in the industry. With styles such as The North Face Denali jacket and vest, The North Face Apex Bionic jackets, and The North Face Nupste jackets, The North Face jackets proves time and time again that they are at the forefront of high-performance apparel.
Their dedication to footwear is no different. With the different categories of trail running, hiking, mountaineering, and most recently ultra running, The North Face shoes division continues to raise the bar for innovation and quality in their shoes. Using proven technology such as Gore-Tex® and Gore-Tex® XCR®, their insulated footwear can sustain use in low, sub-zero temperatures, and with the innovative Boa® technology, users can have a precise fit with the ability to adjust quickly and on the fly. All features that make The North Face shoes a leader in the technical footwear arena.
The North Face’s dedication to quality can also be seen in their gear and equipment. The North Face sleeping bags with a high fill of goose down for warmth and multiple lengths. The North Face daypacks and expedition packs such as the Recon and Jester that are rugged, durable, and can hold all you gear. The North Face tents that will withstand extreme temperatures on Everest and Mt. Rainier. If you have a desire to test the limits, The North Face equipment will help you on your adventure.
The North Face Men's Redpoint Jacket
It is fitted. Not puffy. The napoleon pocket fits my note 2. The exterior is smooth unlike the nuptse. I am on the fence over warmth. It is warm, no doubt, I just cannot decide if it is enough for 0 degree januarys. just like my nuptse, I see no issue wearing this in fall or early spring. Do yourself a favor and buy grey for less because for all intents and purposes, it is black.
- Anonymous - customer
- from New York
- January 21, 2013
Just got this jacket after a day I ordered, that too for free shipping. I got a Medium size, Asphalt grey and fits perfectly as I am a medium built, 5'10'', broad shoulders, 32'' waist. The fabric looks and feels wonderful, looks stylish and I just tried it in 10 F, and I really did not feel cold. This is my first NF, I hope I like it even more as I wear it and buy another NF next winters.
- Sandeep M - customer
- from United States
- February 1, 2013
Bought this for my boyfriend as a Christmas present. He loves it. And actually, so do I. I bought myself the Aconcagua for women, and I wished this came in female sizes. I love the material! He says it's warm, and this jacket kept him warm when we went to New York for Christmas and New Year. North Face, make this in women sizes!
- DavisGrad101 - customer
- from Davis
- January 10, 2013