- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The North Face Size Chart
- Winter doesn't hold back and neither will you thanks to the Nuptse® 2 Jacket.
- Zip-in compatible with complementing The North Face® shells.
- 50-denier mini-ripstop nylon shell.
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds moisture.
- High-loft, 700-fill goose down insulation.
- Stand collar for additional warmth and wind protection.
- Double-layer taffeta panels at shoulders.
- Full-zip front closure with interior wind flap.
- Two zip hand pockets.
- Hook-and-loop cuffs keep out the cold.
- Adjustable drawcord hem.
- Jacket can be stowed away in the zip hand pocket for ultimate portability.
- Shell: 100% polyester.
Lining: 100% recycled polyester.
Insulation: 700-fill-power goose down.
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low.
- Length: 28 in
- Product measurements were taken using size LG. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Men's Nuptse® 2 Jacket by The North Face. Sorry!
Interested in new The North Face products?
Using all types of proprietary technology, TNF provides The North Face jackets, The North Face clothes, The North Face pants, The North Face bags and The North Face shoes with quality, durability, and above all else, functionality. Throughout the years, The North Face jacket and outerwear division has set the standard in the industry. With styles such as The North Face Denali jacket and vest, The North Face Apex Bionic jackets, and The North Face Nupste jackets, The North Face jackets proves time and time again that they are at the forefront of high-performance apparel.
Their dedication to footwear is no different. With the different categories of trail running, hiking, mountaineering, and most recently ultra running, The North Face shoes division continues to raise the bar for innovation and quality in their shoes. Using proven technology such as Gore-Tex® and Gore-Tex® XCR®, their insulated footwear can sustain use in low, sub-zero temperatures, and with the innovative Boa® technology, users can have a precise fit with the ability to adjust quickly and on the fly. All features that make The North Face shoes a leader in the technical footwear arena.
The North Face’s dedication to quality can also be seen in their gear and equipment. The North Face sleeping bags with a high fill of goose down for warmth and multiple lengths. The North Face daypacks and expedition packs such as the Recon and Jester that are rugged, durable, and can hold all you gear. The North Face tents that will withstand extreme temperatures on Everest and Mt. Rainier. If you have a desire to test the limits, The North Face equipment will help you on your adventure.
The North Face Men's Nuptse® 2 Jacket
I wore this jacket in -6 degrees Fahrenheit in upstate Wisconsin recently and was comfortable... Enough said.
- Michael C - customer
- from Atlanta,GA
- January 5, 2012
I bought this coat for my son for Christmas. He loved it. It fit perfect and was less puffy than expected.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Chicago, IL
- December 26, 2011
Extremely light weight, very warm, comfortable. Overall I give the item 5 stars. Thanks zappos.com.
- Izzy - customer
- from Ny
- December 19, 2011
- Rush M - customer
- from Virginia
- November 18, 2011