- The North Face Size Chart
- Winter conditions have most people hunkering over their heating vents, but you can't wait to get out and mix it up in the Mountain Light Triclimate® Jacket.
- GORE-TEX® Performance Shell keeps you comfortably warm and dry by providing durable, lightweight, wind- and water-proof protection while still remaining breathable.
- 550-fill goose down insulation.
- TKA Superstretch fabric delivers exceptional breathability and four-way stretch for a wider range of movement.
- Adjustable hood zips off when not needed.
- Velcro® flap over full-zip front closure.
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs.
- Two zip alpine pockets provide ventilation when opened.
- Adjustable drawcord hem for a dialed-in fit.
- Drop tail extends coverage.
Removable Inner Jacket
- Stand collar for additional warmth and protection.
- Full-zip front closure.
- Stretch side panels.
- Two zip hand pockets.
- Shell: GORE-TEX®Performance Shell 100% polyester.
Shell Lining: 100% nylon.
Inner Jacket Shell: 100% polyester.
Inner Jacket Side Panels: 93% polyester, 7% elastane.
Inner Jacket Insulation: 550-fill-power goose down.
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low.
- Length: 30 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Men's Mountain Light Triclimate® Jacket by The North Face. Sorry!
Interested in new The North Face products?
Using all types of proprietary technology, TNF provides The North Face jackets, The North Face clothes, The North Face pants, The North Face bags and The North Face shoes with quality, durability, and above all else, functionality. Throughout the years, The North Face jacket and outerwear division has set the standard in the industry. With styles such as The North Face Denali jacket and vest, The North Face Apex Bionic jackets, and The North Face Nupste jackets, The North Face jackets proves time and time again that they are at the forefront of high-performance apparel.
Their dedication to footwear is no different. With the different categories of trail running, hiking, mountaineering, and most recently ultra running, The North Face shoes division continues to raise the bar for innovation and quality in their shoes. Using proven technology such as Gore-Tex® and Gore-Tex® XCR®, their insulated footwear can sustain use in low, sub-zero temperatures, and with the innovative Boa® technology, users can have a precise fit with the ability to adjust quickly and on the fly. All features that make The North Face shoes a leader in the technical footwear arena.
The North Face’s dedication to quality can also be seen in their gear and equipment. The North Face sleeping bags with a high fill of goose down for warmth and multiple lengths. The North Face daypacks and expedition packs such as the Recon and Jester that are rugged, durable, and can hold all you gear. The North Face tents that will withstand extreme temperatures on Everest and Mt. Rainier. If you have a desire to test the limits, The North Face equipment will help you on your adventure.
We're sorry, but this item is currently unavailable.Email Me if It Comes Back!
The North Face Men's Mountain Light Triclimate® Jacket
I wanted a Triclimate because I like the idea of having three coats in one. I picked the North Face, based on reputation, to replace a Land's End down jacket that is literally falling apart after only a year's use. I figured this jacket would be a good choice, as an inner layer with 550-fill Goose down would be plenty warm under a Gore-Tex outer shell for Minnesota winters. I was wrong. Maybe it was just the particular jacket I received, but there was almost no fill inside the inner layer. I could press it with my hands from both sides and felt almost nothing in between. Standing outside on a cold but not outrageously cold Minnesota evening (approx. 5 degrees), I was almost instantly chilly. The jacket fits well and looks nice, but I couldn't imagine wearing it on a day below freezing. If you live someplace where it doesn't get really, really cold, it would be a nice selection for you. But in the upper Midwest, Alaska, Canada, etc., beware!
- Anonymous - customer
- from Minnesota
- February 22, 2013
This is a nicely made jacket that has a great soft and light feel for being Gore-Tex. If it had hand pockets and a powder skirt, it would be unbeatable. The only problem I had was with the fit. The sleeves and torso are very wide, I suppose to accommodate the zip-in down jacket, and it made me look two sizes larger. Will look elsewhere for similar tech features but a better fit.
- Anonymous - customer
- November 5, 2012