- You serious about droppin' the gnar? Then suit up in the Bansko Jacket and go carve it up!
- HyVent® 2L features a durable, waterproof outer layer paired with a breathable, polyurethane-coated inner layer that allows water vapor to escape.
- Fully seam sealed to prevent water from seeping inwards.
- Compressible Heatseeker™ synthetic insulation delivers lightweight, reliable warmth without the bulk.
- Removable, adjustable, helmet-compatible hood.
- Hook-and-loop storm flap over full-zip front closure.
- Under arm zip vents increase ventilation and cooling.
- Gaiters with thumb loops extend coverage to keep hands warmer.
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs.
- Two zip chest pockets.
- Two zip hand warmer pockets.
- Zippered pass pocket at left forearm.
- Interior media-friendly and goggle pockets.
- Snap-adjustable powder skirt.
- Drawcord hem for a dialed-in fit.
- Interior RECCO® Avalanche Rescue System reflector is permanently affixed, requires no training for use, and needs no batteries to function.
- Although this jacket is not reversible, it is shown reversed in the multiview to display its internal features.
- Shell: HyVent® 2L 100% nylon.
Upper Lining: 93% polyester, 7% elastane.
Sleeve & Lower Lining: 100% nylon.
Back Lining: 100% polyester.
Insulation: 80g Heatseeker™ 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 32 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Men's Bansko Jacket by The North Face. Sorry!
Interested in new The North Face products?
Using all types of proprietary technology, TNF provides The North Face jackets, The North Face clothes, The North Face pants, The North Face bags and The North Face shoes with quality, durability, and above all else, functionality. Throughout the years, The North Face jacket and outerwear division has set the standard in the industry. With styles such as The North Face Denali jacket and vest, The North Face Apex Bionic jackets, and The North Face Nupste jackets, The North Face jackets proves time and time again that they are at the forefront of high-performance apparel.
Their dedication to footwear is no different. With the different categories of trail running, hiking, mountaineering, and most recently ultra running, The North Face shoes division continues to raise the bar for innovation and quality in their shoes. Using proven technology such as Gore-Tex® and Gore-Tex® XCR®, their insulated footwear can sustain use in low, sub-zero temperatures, and with the innovative Boa® technology, users can have a precise fit with the ability to adjust quickly and on the fly. All features that make The North Face shoes a leader in the technical footwear arena.
The North Face’s dedication to quality can also be seen in their gear and equipment. The North Face sleeping bags with a high fill of goose down for warmth and multiple lengths. The North Face daypacks and expedition packs such as the Recon and Jester that are rugged, durable, and can hold all you gear. The North Face tents that will withstand extreme temperatures on Everest and Mt. Rainier. If you have a desire to test the limits, The North Face equipment will help you on your adventure.
We're sorry, but this item is currently unavailable.Email Me if It Comes Back!
The North Face Men's Bansko Jacket
I got this for my husband. He is 6.5' and 220 LBS, we got him a Large, it fit him very nicely. The glove things seal out the cold even if he doesn't put his thumb through it. When he actually puts his thumb in, he feels like he is stretching the sleeve and it might rip because of his long arms, only a tiny bit. Otherwise always warm. There are these zippers a bit below the armpits. When he gets hot (on the train, etc.) he simply opens these for aeration and he loves that. There is a sleeve pocket with a microfiber fabric attached to clean your goggles or iPad/iPhone screen. That's great. The inside pocket is big and durable enough for him to carry his iPad (the new iPad) without the case. The cap is genius because it has strings that one can draw to keep it on the head, and even cover the forehead a little. Very stylish and not puffy for cold winters. Rain practically shies away from it, completely rain and wind proof. Nice red accents.
- Anonymous - customer
- January 7, 2013