- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Featuring a wet/dry compartment and much, much more, The North Face® LongHaul 30 is the ultimate piece of luggage for week-long adventures!
- Large main compartment with internal compression straps, zip side pocket, and large zip mesh pocket.
- Two easy-access external accessory pockets.
- Durable custom wheels and wheel housing.
- Ambidextrous retractable handle.
- Protective skid rails.
- Bottom, top, front, and side handles.
- Business card window.
- Large 1.5" external webbing compression straps.
- Fabric: 420D nylon dobby, 1200D polyester, phthalate-free TPE fabric laminate.
- Volume: 88 L.
- Dimensions: 30" H x 16" W x 10" D.
- Weight: 10 lbs 4 oz.
- Width: 16 1⁄2 in
- Depth: 9 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Longhaul 30" by The North Face. Sorry!
Interested in new The North Face products?
Using all types of proprietary technology, TNF provides The North Face jackets, The North Face clothes, The North Face pants, The North Face bags and The North Face shoes with quality, durability, and above all else, functionality. Throughout the years, The North Face jacket and outerwear division has set the standard in the industry. With styles such as The North Face Denali jacket and vest, The North Face Apex Bionic jackets, and The North Face Nupste jackets, The North Face jackets proves time and time again that they are at the forefront of high-performance apparel.
Their dedication to footwear is no different. With the different categories of trail running, hiking, mountaineering, and most recently ultra running, The North Face shoes division continues to raise the bar for innovation and quality in their shoes. Using proven technology such as Gore-Tex® and Gore-Tex® XCR®, their insulated footwear can sustain use in low, sub-zero temperatures, and with the innovative Boa® technology, users can have a precise fit with the ability to adjust quickly and on the fly. All features that make The North Face shoes a leader in the technical footwear arena.
The North Face’s dedication to quality can also be seen in their gear and equipment. The North Face sleeping bags with a high fill of goose down for warmth and multiple lengths. The North Face daypacks and expedition packs such as the Recon and Jester that are rugged, durable, and can hold all you gear. The North Face tents that will withstand extreme temperatures on Everest and Mt. Rainier. If you have a desire to test the limits, The North Face equipment will help you on your adventure.
The North Face Longhaul 30"
This is a nice duffle with sturdy wheels and handles. I ordered it with the Eagle Creek ORV Trunk 30 and The North Face is the more attractive of the two. The zipper caught a bit, but it might have been due to user error. I have not used it for travel yet, but it is well made and I do not anticipate any problems. The Chili Pepper Red is true to the photos. It is very nice.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Sacramento, CA
- July 20, 2011