- Breeze on by the other kids in this cool jacket from The North Face®.
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds water.
- Attached, fixed hood.
- Full zip-front closure with interior wind flap.
- Raglan sleeves eliminate shoulder seam chafing.
- Two zip hand warmer pockets.
- Elastic binding at hood, cuffs, and hem keep the cold out.
- Interior ID label.
- Quilting across front and back adds visual interest.
- Embroidered logo at left chest.
- Shell: 100% recycled polyester taffeta.
Lining: 100% polyester fleece.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 23 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD (10-12 Big Kids). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Girls' Lil' Breeze Wind Jacket (Little Kids/Big Kids) by The North Face Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new The North Face Kids products?
The North Face Kids’ line holds to the same high level of quality as the adult line. Offering a wide selection of shorts, pants, jackets and hoodies, The North Face’s kids’ apparel line is sure to have what your child needs to conquer the great outdoors. The products in this line have the quality and integrity that you will expect in every product that The North Face offers. Innovative technology and durable materials help set the industry standard at a new high.
The North Face’s quality doesn’t stop at apparel. Their large selection of shoes also maintains a high level of integrity. Using proven technology such as Gore-Tex® and Gore-Tex® XCR®, their insulated footwear can sustain use in low, sub-zero temperatures, and with the innovative Boa® technology, users can have a precise fit with the ability to adjust quickly and on the fly.
Zappos is proud to offer a large selection of apparel to help your kid trek through the great outdoors. Whether your plans include trail running, hiking, mountaineering, or snow sports, your child will find the perfect style and design in The North Face’s vast selection of quality products. If you are looking for the right apparel to keep your child warm and safe while testing the limits, choose The North Face.
The North Face Kids Girls' Lil' Breeze Wind Jacket (Little Kids/Big Kids)
My daughter asked me for a springtime North Face jacket because everyone at school had one. Pink is her favorite color, and she LOVES the vibrancy of this pink. It has a super soft and fuzzy lining, which she loves. Plus, there's a bonus secret inner pocket. It's too cold right now to wear it (upper 30s), but when it hits 50 degrees, it should be fine alone. She is a petite 54 lb 5th grader, and the jacket is slightly large, but we'll just roll the sleeves up so it can grow with her into middle school.
- Maria G - customer
- from New York, NY
- April 3, 2013