- It's adventure time for your baby! Keep your little explorer warm with this classic fleece jacket.
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds moisture.
- Nylon Taslan® overlay at shoulders, chest, and elbows for more durability in high-abrasion areas.
- Planet-pleasing recycled Polartec® 300 Series fleece fabric for midweight warmth.
- Full-length zip.
- Elastic-bound cuffs and hem.
- Inner ID label.
- Logo at left chest and back right shoulder.
- Body: 100% recycled polyester.
- Abrasion panels: 100% nylon (bluesign® approved).
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low.
- Length: 10 1⁄2 in
- Sleeve Length: 13 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 0-3 Months. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Denali Jacket 12 (Infant) by The North Face Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new The North Face Kids products?
The North Face Kids’ line holds to the same high level of quality as the adult line. Offering a wide selection of shorts, pants, jackets and hoodies, The North Face’s kids’ apparel line is sure to have what your child needs to conquer the great outdoors. The products in this line have the quality and integrity that you will expect in every product that The North Face offers. Innovative technology and durable materials help set the industry standard at a new high.
The North Face’s quality doesn’t stop at apparel. Their large selection of shoes also maintains a high level of integrity. Using proven technology such as Gore-Tex® and Gore-Tex® XCR®, their insulated footwear can sustain use in low, sub-zero temperatures, and with the innovative Boa® technology, users can have a precise fit with the ability to adjust quickly and on the fly.
Zappos is proud to offer a large selection of apparel to help your kid trek through the great outdoors. Whether your plans include trail running, hiking, mountaineering, or snow sports, your child will find the perfect style and design in The North Face’s vast selection of quality products. If you are looking for the right apparel to keep your child warm and safe while testing the limits, choose The North Face.
The North Face Kids Denali Jacket 12 (Infant)
I ordered this for my 10 month old. weighs 22lbs and is 28 inches. He usually wears t-shirts that are 12-18 or 18-24 months. The 12 month fits well, but the sleeves are very long. We had to fold them back about 2 inches. Great quality and seems to be very warm. We also got the matching hat and boots and they are great as well!
- Anonymous - customer
- from central Illinois
- November 2, 2012
When I received the jacket it look great, but when I put it on my baby 3 to 6 months I was very unhappy. The sleeves are too long, folding it did not help because I couldn't put my baby's hand through the sleeve and then she looked like a robot, very stiff. She looked very uncomfortable. So I returned it.
Felt a full size larger than marked
- Anonymous - customer
- May 9, 2013