- When your headstrong boy insists on playing in the rain, know that the waterproof Resolve Jacket can handle spring showers and deluges alike.
- HyVent® 2L fabric features a durable, waterproof outer layer paired with a breathable, polyurethane-coated inner layer that allows water vapor to escape.
- Fully seam sealed to prevent water from seeping inwards.
- Fixed hood stows away in collar when the skies clear.
- Soft brushed lining at collar with chinguard flap.
- Hook-and-loop storm flap over full-zip front closure.
- Mesh-lined torso promotes air circulation.
- Two zip hand pockets.
- Elastic cuffs keep out the elements.
- Interior ID label.
- Shell: HyVent® 2L 100% nylon ripstop.
Torso Lining: 100% polyester mesh.
Hood & Sleeve Lining: 100% nylon.
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low.
- Neck Circumference: 17 in
- Length: 21 1⁄2 in
- Sleeve Length: 26 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM (7-8 Big Kids). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Boys' Resolve Jacket (Little Kids/Big Kids) by The North Face Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new The North Face Kids products?
The North Face Kids’ line holds to the same high level of quality as the adult line. Offering a wide selection of shorts, pants, jackets and hoodies, The North Face’s kids’ apparel line is sure to have what your child needs to conquer the great outdoors. The products in this line have the quality and integrity that you will expect in every product that The North Face offers. Innovative technology and durable materials help set the industry standard at a new high.
The North Face’s quality doesn’t stop at apparel. Their large selection of shoes also maintains a high level of integrity. Using proven technology such as Gore-Tex® and Gore-Tex® XCR®, their insulated footwear can sustain use in low, sub-zero temperatures, and with the innovative Boa® technology, users can have a precise fit with the ability to adjust quickly and on the fly.
Zappos is proud to offer a large selection of apparel to help your kid trek through the great outdoors. Whether your plans include trail running, hiking, mountaineering, or snow sports, your child will find the perfect style and design in The North Face’s vast selection of quality products. If you are looking for the right apparel to keep your child warm and safe while testing the limits, choose The North Face.
The North Face Kids Boys' Resolve Jacket (Little Kids/Big Kids)
Bought size small (7/8) for my son who is usually an 8 or sometimes 10, and the jacket is still roomy enough to wear a thick sweatshirt underneath. This is a great jacket that actually protects him from the Seattle drizzle and downpours alike, and it's stylish to him, so everyone is happy.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Seattle
- December 20, 2012
A great jacket. Very well made. It may seem costly for a kids jacket but this one is worth it for the high grade of materials and thoughfull design touches. For wet spring/fall moderate days it's a great buy. I'm not sure about the sizing, the 10/12 was snug on my kid. If your planning on needing warm layers underneath this may not be a good bet.
- Anonymous - customer
- November 20, 2012
I bought this rain jacket for my 2 year old son. Its very light so you can layer with a fleece or sweater. He's very tall so I ordered the XXS. The sleeves have to be cuffed up but I wanted room for him to grow so it works out perfect! And the price and Zappos customer service were-as always-amazing!
- Alex - customer
- from Detroit, MI
- April 10, 2013