- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Inspired by hiking packs for those extreme outdoorsy types, the Hot Shot by The North Face® is the streamlined and efficient answer for hitting the pavement or traveling to rural locations.
- FlexVent™ injection-molded shoulder straps with a top layer of Atilon foam for added support.
- Comfortable, padded Chemise back panel with Spine Channel and PE sheet for extra back support.
- Backsaver bottom panel for added durability.
- Spacious main compartment for all your essentials.
- Padded laptop sleeve can be used for hydration bladders and additional storage.
- Compatible with most 15" laptops.
- Hydration port and clip for easy conversion.
- Front pocket features organization panel for added convenience.
- Mesh side water bottle pockets with cinch closure.
- Durable, water-resistant zippers and zipper pulls.
- Adjustable shoulder straps with sternum strap.
- Adjustable waistbelt with buckle.
- Daisy chain webbing on front panel.
- Capacity: 1587 cu in / 26 L.
•600D polyester print.
•1680D ballistic nylon.
- Bottom Width: 13 in
- Middle Width: 13 in
- Top Width: 12 in
- Depth: 5 1⁄2 in
- Height: 19 1⁄2 in
- Strap Length: 36 in
- Strap Drop: 18 in
- Handle Length: 7 1⁄2 in
- Handle Drop: 2 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 8 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Hot Shot by The North Face. Sorry!
Interested in new The North Face products?
Using all types of proprietary technology, TNF provides The North Face jackets, The North Face clothes, The North Face pants, The North Face bags and The North Face shoes with quality, durability, and above all else, functionality. Throughout the years, The North Face jacket and outerwear division has set the standard in the industry. With styles such as The North Face Denali jacket and vest, The North Face Apex Bionic jackets, and The North Face Nupste jackets, The North Face jackets proves time and time again that they are at the forefront of high-performance apparel.
Their dedication to footwear is no different. With the different categories of trail running, hiking, mountaineering, and most recently ultra running, The North Face shoes division continues to raise the bar for innovation and quality in their shoes. Using proven technology such as Gore-Tex® and Gore-Tex® XCR®, their insulated footwear can sustain use in low, sub-zero temperatures, and with the innovative Boa® technology, users can have a precise fit with the ability to adjust quickly and on the fly. All features that make The North Face shoes a leader in the technical footwear arena.
The North Face’s dedication to quality can also be seen in their gear and equipment. The North Face sleeping bags with a high fill of goose down for warmth and multiple lengths. The North Face daypacks and expedition packs such as the Recon and Jester that are rugged, durable, and can hold all you gear. The North Face tents that will withstand extreme temperatures on Everest and Mt. Rainier. If you have a desire to test the limits, The North Face equipment will help you on your adventure.
The North Face Hot Shot
Got this for my boyfriend last Christmas and he loved it! He's been using it for school ever since!
- Anonymous - customer
- from San Jose, California
- May 22, 2013
Holds 15-inch laptop well, somewhat difficult to get out. Lots of organization pockets in second pouch. Overall nice backpack.
- Zach - customer
- from Colorado
- August 21, 2012