- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Stay stocked and organized while you're on the go with the cavernous Heckler by The North Face®.
- FlexVent™ injection-molded shoulder straps with a top layer of Atilon foam for added support and bottom layer of PE foam for added comfort.
- Comfortable, stitched foam back panel.
- Removable hipbelt.
- Spacious main compartment with padded sleeve for multiple uses.
- Padded sleeve is ideal for laptops up to 15".
- Sleeve features hydration port for compatible bladders.
- Second compartment features a dividing wall for added organization.
- Front panel compartment with organizing panel and stash pocket.
- Stitched foam back panel and adjustable shoulder straps for a comfortable and snug fit.
- Mesh side water bottle pockets.
- Sternum strap features a safety whistle on the buckle.
- Bungee cord on the front for added storage options.
- Capacity: 2197 cu in / 36 L.
- Bottom Width: 13 in
- Middle Width: 13 in
- Top Width: 12 in
- Depth: 5 in
- Height: 21 in
- Strap Length: 34 in
- Strap Drop: 15 in
- Handle Length: 6 in
- Handle Drop: 2 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 3 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Heckler by The North Face. Sorry!
Interested in new The North Face products?
Using all types of proprietary technology, TNF provides The North Face jackets, The North Face clothes, The North Face pants, The North Face bags and The North Face shoes with quality, durability, and above all else, functionality. Throughout the years, The North Face jacket and outerwear division has set the standard in the industry. With styles such as The North Face Denali jacket and vest, The North Face Apex Bionic jackets, and The North Face Nupste jackets, The North Face jackets proves time and time again that they are at the forefront of high-performance apparel.
Their dedication to footwear is no different. With the different categories of trail running, hiking, mountaineering, and most recently ultra running, The North Face shoes division continues to raise the bar for innovation and quality in their shoes. Using proven technology such as Gore-Tex® and Gore-Tex® XCR®, their insulated footwear can sustain use in low, sub-zero temperatures, and with the innovative Boa® technology, users can have a precise fit with the ability to adjust quickly and on the fly. All features that make The North Face shoes a leader in the technical footwear arena.
The North Face’s dedication to quality can also be seen in their gear and equipment. The North Face sleeping bags with a high fill of goose down for warmth and multiple lengths. The North Face daypacks and expedition packs such as the Recon and Jester that are rugged, durable, and can hold all you gear. The North Face tents that will withstand extreme temperatures on Everest and Mt. Rainier. If you have a desire to test the limits, The North Face equipment will help you on your adventure.
The North Face Heckler
Love this backpack! There is plenty of room for everything, and I love that it has the compartment for a laptop. It's very durable and sturdy. Love all North Face products, and love Zappos!
- Anonymous - customer
- from Chicago
- March 4, 2013
Great backpack with multiple pockets that are useful for many different items. I appreciated the separate section in the main pocket to put your laptop in, but I used it for a few "dirtier" items from hiking that I wanted to keep separate from the main pocket. It's a bit pricey for a backpack, but it is also bigger than the Heckler and a few other styles although the photos look the same. It's longer so therefore more room. It's also perfect for taking enough on a 3-4 day trip bringing everything you need.
I'd also recommend: Nike
- Eileen - customer
- from Brigantine, NJ
- October 5, 2012
This backpack has very vibrant colors and is very functional. My only complaint is that the back is very stiff. Hopefully it will become flexible with wear. Overall, great quality and great buy.
I'd also recommend: vera bradley
- Anonymous - customer
- from South Texas
- September 24, 2012