- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Head out to the campground with The North Face® Flint 3 BX. It is a three-season, easy-to-pitch tent that fits three people comfortably.
- Get full-coverage with this x-design tent that features a front entrance and convenient vestibule configuration.
- Comprehensive color coding for easy set up.
- Fully taped, nylon floor prevents water and bugs from getting inside.
- Light and simple clip pitch.
- Abundant gear loops let you hang up your stuff so you always know where it is when you need it.
- Fully waterproof guy-out points.
- Internal pockets so you can easily find your everday stuff.
- Durable steel stakes.
•Canopy: 40D nylon "no-see-um" mesh.
•Fly Fabric: 75D 190T polyester taffeta, 2.3 oz/yd² (80 g/m²), 1500 mm PU coating, water-resistant finish.
•Floor Area: 42.6 ft² (2.67 m²).
•Floor material: 70D 190T nylon taffeta, 2.4 oz/yd² (83/m²), 5000 mm PU coating, water-resistant finish.
•Trail Weight: 5 lbs 14.2 oz (1.97 kg).
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Flint 3 Bx by The North Face. Sorry!
Interested in new The North Face products?
Using all types of proprietary technology, TNF provides The North Face jackets, The North Face clothes, The North Face pants, The North Face bags and The North Face shoes with quality, durability, and above all else, functionality. Throughout the years, The North Face jacket and outerwear division has set the standard in the industry. With styles such as The North Face Denali jacket and vest, The North Face Apex Bionic jackets, and The North Face Nupste jackets, The North Face jackets proves time and time again that they are at the forefront of high-performance apparel.
Their dedication to footwear is no different. With the different categories of trail running, hiking, mountaineering, and most recently ultra running, The North Face shoes division continues to raise the bar for innovation and quality in their shoes. Using proven technology such as Gore-Tex® and Gore-Tex® XCR®, their insulated footwear can sustain use in low, sub-zero temperatures, and with the innovative Boa® technology, users can have a precise fit with the ability to adjust quickly and on the fly. All features that make The North Face shoes a leader in the technical footwear arena.
The North Face’s dedication to quality can also be seen in their gear and equipment. The North Face sleeping bags with a high fill of goose down for warmth and multiple lengths. The North Face daypacks and expedition packs such as the Recon and Jester that are rugged, durable, and can hold all you gear. The North Face tents that will withstand extreme temperatures on Everest and Mt. Rainier. If you have a desire to test the limits, The North Face equipment will help you on your adventure.